30 video cards tested with NVIDIA and AMD GPU accelerated applications
A few months ago we received an analysis testing the performance of GPUs Nvidia GeForce GTX 580 and 680 and AMD Radeon HD 6970 and 7970 in GPU accelerated applications based on the CUDA API/DirectCompute/OpenCL . From Inpai we get a full review very similar, but this time with 30 different video cards based on GPUs from Nvidia and AMD.
For this review used a computer based on the following configuration:
- Intel Core i7-2600K.
- Motherboard based on Intel P67 chipset.
- 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3-1600 memory.
- Power Supply Cooler Master 700W UCP-.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
- Nvidia geforce 301.42 WHQL drivers.
- amd Catalyst 6.12 WHQL drivers.
Here some of the test:
We recommend reviewing the full review Inpai.
Link: 暂抛游戏 30款显卡GPU加速测试大扫荡 (Inpai)Tags: acceleration, amd, analysis, CUDA, DirectCompute, Fermi, GCN, geforce, GPGPU, gpu, kepler, Next Core Graphics, Nortern Islands, Nvidia, OpenCL, performance, Radeon, review, Soutern Islands