All you need to know about Windows 8
windows 8 was released and probably many are interested in upgrading to the new operating system. If your computer runs Windows 7, most likely also work with Windows 8. Anyway I remember the system requirements :
- 1 GHz
- 1 GB of RAM (for the 32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- 16 GB of hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM driver
- Screen resolution of 1366 X 768
Prices, features and more
- The 8 main differences between Windows 7 and Windows 8 : Meet the major changes brought this OS.
- Microsoft began accepting applications for upgrade to Windows 8 for $14.99 : If you bought a computer with Windows 7 in the past few weeks, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for $14.99. But if your computer is older and has Windows 7, you can upgrade to USD $39.99.
- How to install Windows 8
- 5 tips for using Windows 8 and not despair in the attempt : If you are involved, these tips may help.
- Windows 8 Windows 8 versus RT: This is what you need to know : Confused about versions? Here we made clear.
- Attempts to revive the Start menu in Windows 8 : The new operating system brings no start menu, but there are ways to recover.
- There are already programs to skip the upcoming Windows 8 Interface : There are also options to go straight to the desktop.
- Six new notebook designs that come with Windows 8 : Together with the operating system are released new styles of hardware that renew the traditional laptop.
- RT Microsoft Surface: Impressions of the press
- Five keys to the new Microsoft tablet
- Steve Ballmer not ruling that Microsoft make more hardware
- The Surface “is an absolutely critical” for Microsoft, says Bill Gates