AMD APUs E2 and E2-1800-1200 “Arms 2.0″ to the test
A couple of weeks ago amd launched its new platform for economic notebooks: Brazos 2.0 consists of the new AMD apu E2 and E2-1800-1200 along with the new chipset AMD A68M. From Liliputing comes one of the first reviews to the new APU from AMD.
The new AMD platform Brazos 2.0 is focused on economic notebooks priced $ 400 or slightly higher / lower, multimedia equipment and compact. For this mini-review used a couple of HP Pavilion dm1 notebooks based on AMD APU E2 and E2-1800-1200, which compares against the following teams:
- HP Pavilion dm1z (AMD E-350 “Arms 1.0″).
- Acer Aspire One 522 (AMD C-50 Ontario).
- Asus Eee PC X101CH (Intel Atom N2600).
- Asus Eee PC 1015PN (Intel Atom N550 + NVIDIA ION 2).
- Asus UX31 Ultrabook Zenbook (Intel Core i5 Sandy Bridge).
Without further ado here some of the test:
We recommend reading the full review Liliputing.
Link: AMD Brazos 2.0 benchmarks (Liliputing)Tags: A-68M, amd, apu, Brazos 2.0, E2-1200, E2-1800, fusion, grass, notebook, performance, platform, review