AMD launches Catalyst 9.12 Beta Drivers
The development team of drivers amd has had a busy week something, just yesterday launched its drivers Legacy Catalyst 12.6 for Windows 8 and compatible with DirectX 10/10.1 GPUs and today we bring the new Catalyst 9.12 Beta for their DirectX 11 GPUs / 11.1.
The new Catalyst 9.12 Beta corrects several bugs present in version 12.8WHQL among which are:
- Krater crashes when run on HD 7000 series products.
- Dirt Showdown 8-Ball hangs When CrossFire is enabled.
- The Amazing Spider Man game stuttering experienced at Certain locations.
- Deus Ex Human Revolution: Intro scenes stutter.
- F1 2011: Vehicle textures flicker When game is run at low settings.
- Dirt Showdown: Flickering When seen benchmark is run in DirectX 11 mode.
- Battlefield – Bad Company 2: Flickering textures seen in CrossFire mode.
- Alan Wake: freezes when to run in DirectX 9 mode with a 3 X 1 Eyefinity layout.
- Portal 2: freezes when to run in DirectX 9 mode with a 3 X 1 Eyefinity layout.
- Catalyst Control Center are now Overscan settings across reboots Retained Correctly.
- Tri and Quad CrossFire + Eyefinity configurations – Certain DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications lower than expected performance.
- FireFox – Observed corruption in CrossFire configurations.
- Enabling Overdrive settings Increased power clocks in all states
Besides these new drivers solve some performance issues present in its switchable graphics technology Enduro and offer 10% higher performance in the game Lost Planet 2.
The new drivers are available for operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux (Ubuntu 12.10 and RHEL 6.3) in editions of 32 and 64 bits, and can be downloaded from the AMD site .
Today AMD also released its Catalyst Application Profiles 12.9 CAP 1 , they solve problems in the game WoW: Mist of Pandaria and improve performance on 64-bit client of the game in DirectX 9 mode, also make improvements to game performance F1 2012 Tribes Ascend and CrossFireX configurations.
Link: AMD Catalyst 12.9 Beta is Now Available (PC Perspective)Tags: 9.12, amd, Beta, Catalyst, controller, DirectX 11, directx 11.1, driver, DX11, dx11.1, gpu, Radeon, WDDM 1.2