Apple cheerful accounts in the stock market after the trial against Samsung
For Apple, last week started with the good news being the most valuable company in the history of the bag
without taking into account inflation to each share traded at $660, valuing the company at about USD $622 000 million in market capitalization.
This week, Apple returns to celebrate its opening in the bag, as quoted surpassed his record to each of its shares at $680, reaching a value of U.S. $637,000 million in the bag.
By contrast, Samsung had a strong fall of 7.45% on the Korea Stock Exchange, which has caused the company’s value falls by $12,000 million, the biggest drop in the company since October 2008 and also caused a decrease of Kospi index in Seoul stock exchange by 0.6%. This, after the U.S. courts determined that the Korean company copied the designs of the iPhone on their phones.
Do not know how the markets will react when Samsung made its appeal to the verdict , although it was clear from these figures that the impact of the trial, at least in financial terms, are sweeping.
- Apple Stock Opens At Record High Of $680 At A $ 637B Market Cap After Samsung Patent Win
– It was not: Samsung win appeal the Apple (mobilenewspedia)
- Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO, said: “Stealing is wrong” (mobilenewspedia)
– Samsung about his defeat: “This is a loss for the consumer” (mobilenewspedia)
– Google: The verdict of Apple versus Samsung Android is not related to (mobilenewspedia)