Apple iTunes renewed, will be available in late October
The software version releases and 11, with a visual renewal for PC and Mac that looks a bit more to the mobile versions of the system. iTunes is now more visual, if you click on a albim, is expanded to show details, and you can now check the library according to artist.
It is also integrated with iCloud, so that you can synchronize with mobile equipment purchases and the easiest desktop.
Here are some of its features:
- The new software allows artists to share photos with iTunes users directly through the library.
- You can see a complete Music library and playlist while using a split screen.
- Added a function that says what song comes next in the playlist
- It also lets you add songs to the queue to be played after
- There is a new “mini player” that allows the music to continue to manage the entire application without open on your desktop
- In the movie, shows the files you have on iCloud and you have downloaded to your computer in the same place.
– Live: Launch of the iPhone 5 (mobilenewspedia)
- iOS 6: The sixth installment of iOS is already with us (Wayerless)