ASRock Z77 motherboard launches Extreme11
The ASRock Z77 motherboard Extreme11 as your business name suggests, is based on the intel Z77 chipset and supports Intel desktop microprocessors Second Core (Sandy Bridge-DT) and third (Ivy Bridge-DT) generation LGA 1155 socket. Among its features are:
- PCB with 8 +4 phase power (Digi Power Design Dual-Stack + MOSFET + 2oz copper).
- Gold premium Japanese capacitors.
- Four memory slots DDR3-3000 (OC).
- Chips PCIe 3.0 plx PEX 8747 Bridge and 8608 (supports 4-Way CrossFireX and 3-way SLI).
- LSI sas Controller 2308 (eight ports SAS2/SATA-3 + 2 SATA-3 and 4 SATA-2 Z77 PCH).
- ESATA-3 post.
- Realtek ALC898 Audio THX TruStudio.
- Dual Gigabit LAN (Intel 82583V 82579V +).
- 2T2R WiFi Dual-Band.
- BOX SB Wireless (WiFi MIMO two antennas on the front panel Rack + SSD + two front USB 3.0).
- 12 USB 3.0 ports (4 front + 8 post).
- Bluetooth 4.0.
- ASRock Dehumidifier (removes moisture inside the cabinet).
Also bring a generous Bundle which includes applications such as Virtu MVP, Magix Multimedia Suite, and many utilities ASRock as XFast USB / LAN / RAM, X-FAN, Fast Boot, Easy Installer RAID, Hybrid Booster, among others.
No doubt a product designed to meet the needs of users and enthusiasts probably a luxury price (the Xbit Labs presume to exceed $ 350).3-way, 4 way, ASRock, card, cf, intel, lga 1155, mainboard, motherboard, plx, premium, sas, sli, WiFi, Z77, Z77 Extreme11