ASUS announces its video card GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC
The video card asus GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II oc consists of a PCB personalized high quality, which has 10 phase Digi + VRM optimized to provide a voltage threshold 30% higher than in the reference models and better suppression electrical noise (159mV vs 239mV) also incorporates tantalum capacitors to ensure that the GPU receive “clean” energy, which determines greater stability and more room for overclocking.
Among other specifications of the card include:
- GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 “GK110-300″ .
- 2304 shader processors running at 889MHz (941MHz to Boost Mode).
- 192 texture units (TMUs).
- 48 rendering units (ROPs).
- 3GB of GDDR5 memory with 384-bit bus running at 1502MHz (6008MHz effective).
- Two SLI connectors (compatible with 4-Way SLI).
- Two PCIe power connectors 8 pin.
- Cooling System ASUS DirectCU II (triple slot with five heatpipes cooled by two fans).
- Back-plate back.
- Two DVI outputs.
- HDMI output.
- DisplayPort output.
ASUS has not revealed the price of its new video card or the exact date of availability, but is rumored to be available from this weekend.
Link: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II Detailed (TechPowerUp)
.Tags: asus, Asustek, card, custom, DirectCU II, geforce, gk110, GTX 780, kepler, Nvidia, oc, overclock, personalizada, SW, tarjeta, vga, video