ASUS reveals its Z87 motherboard Maximus VI Impact # CTX2013
We keep coming news from computex 2013, this time asus presents its new Z87 motherboard Republic of Gamers (ROG) Maximus VI Impact card Mini-ITX format that does not skimp on quality, performance or features.
The Z87 motherboard ASUS rog Maximus VI Impact, is based on the Intel Z87 chipset and supports Core microprocessors fourth generation “Haswell-DT” for desktop LGA-1150 socket. Among its features are:
- Form Factor Mini-ITX.
- VRM Daughter Card Board (8 +2 phase VRM).
- Impact Control Module.
- Two DDR3 memory slots.
- One PCI Express 16X.
- Four ports SATA-III (6Gbps).
- SupremeFX Impact Module (115dB SNR HD audio).
- NGFF mPCIe Combo II Card + WiFi + Bluetooth.
- Network LAN.
- Four USB 3.0 ports.
The new ASUS card, despite its small size, does not have much to envy her sisters in ATX format, making easily overclock a Core i7-4770K to 4.2GHz and more.
– ROGé¦–å—ä¸»æ¿Mini-ITX,åŽç¡•å±•ç¤ºImpact Maximus VI (Expreview)
– ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact Motherboard Unveiled – Powerhouse in a Mini-ITX Form Factor (WCCF Tech)
.Tags: asus, card, computex, Computex 2013, mainboard, motherboard, Republic of Gamers, rog, SupremeFX, tarjeta, Z87 Maximus VI Impact