ASUS ROG Maximus card presents Formula VI # CTX2013
ASUS, the largest motherboard manufacturer in the industry presents its new motherboard Republic of Gamers (ROG) Maximus Formula VI, the most powerful of its new line of lga 1150 motherboards based on the intel Z87 chipset.
- Extreme Engine Digi + III (MOSFETS NexFET BlackWing + chokes + 10K Black Metallic Capacitors).
- CrossChill Watercooling (direct connection of liquid cooling systems to phases VRM heatsinks).
- SupremeFX Audio (120dB SNR 8.1 HD audio + amplifier hearing aids or 600 ohms).
- MPCIe combo card (WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0).
- Armor ROG cover (front and back protection).
- Electro-galvanized Steel Cold-rolled Coil “SECC” (greater dissipation using the space on the rear panel).
Among its other features include: four DDR3 memory slots, three PCI Express 16X, three PCI Express 1x, 10 SATA ports, and USB 3.0/2.0 ports.
Without doubt one of the best motherboards available for new microprocessors Intel Core fourth generation “Haswell” .
Link: Asus Maximus VI Reveals Formula LGA1150 Motherboard (Tom’s Hardware)
.Tags: asus, card, computex, Computex 2013, Haswell-DT, intel, lga 1150, mainboard, Maximus Formula VI, Maximus VI Formula, motherboard, Republic of Gamers, rog, tarjeta, Z87