Code names are filtered for SoCs that AMD will launch APUsy between 2014 and 2015
A few weeks ago amd released its anticipated soc Temash (tablets) and Kabini (notebooks and ultrathins) and it is expected that between October and December apu launch their expected Kaveri (although unconfirmed rumors about a possible postponement until February 2014). But from WCCF Tech comes about his successors.
For next year, AMD will launch the following new APUs and SoCs:
- SoC Mullins: Replacement Temash future based on micro-architecture Jaguar +.
- SoC Beema : Kabini Replacement based on the future Jaguar + micro-architecture.
- APU Carizo: Kaveri Replacement based on future Excavator micro-architecture.
Possibly these new APUs possess integrated graphics based on Volcanic Islands family of GPUs (still unaware of the details of these future GPUs).
In 2015 AMD plans to launch its future SoC Nolan, which should be based on your future micro-low power architecture cat fourth generation (possibly have a code name other than Bobcat, Jaguar and Jaguar +), and possibly possesses integrated graphics future based family of GPUs Pirates Islands .
– AMD APU Carizo To Replace Kaveri in 2015 – Nolan APU Codenamed Beema’s Successor (WCCF Tech)
– Based Jaguar AMD APUs Beema And Mullins Confirmed For 2014 – Feature Enhancements HSA (WCCF Tech)
.Tags: 2014, 2015, amd, apu, Beema, Carizo, cat, code, código, CPU, Excavator, gpu, igp, Mullins, name, Nolan, nombre, Pirates Islands, soc, Steamroller, Volcanic Islands