Company of Heroes 2 tested with 12 graphics cards
Among the game’s official requirements are:
- Dual-core CPU running at 2.0GHz (2.6GHz quad core recommended).
- 512MB DRAM (2.0GB recommended 4GB for 64-bit Windows).
- gpu with 256MB DirectX 9 (DirectX 11 GPU with 512MB recommended).
- Audio chip supports DirectX.
- 12GB of free space on your hard drive or SSD.
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (Windows 7 recommended).
These requirements make us think that it requires a very powerful computer to enjoy the game, but set at maximum graphical quality requirements far exceed their officers, as shown below:
Essence engine 3.0 which is based the game is quite demanding when switched the graphics filters. As microprocessor, the game requires at least 4 cores to get their full potential, registering a significant decline in performance on dual-core devices:
We recommend reviewing the full review Computer Base.
Link: Company of Heroes 2 im Leistungstest (ComputerBase)
.Tags: 12, amd, Company of Heroes 2, engine, Essence 3.0, game, gpu, juego, Nvidia, pc, performance, Relic Entertainment, rendimiento, sega