Computex 2012: All announcements and launches the third day
We continue a close eye on everything that happens in Taiwan, where this week the 2012 edition takes place in the technology fair Computex, where the world’s leading manufacturers of technology come together to present their news.
- AMD also has its mini-PC: Livebox
- Notebook MSI GX60 gamer with Trinity and HD 7970M
- Showdown with AMD Eyefinity DiRT on a single HD 7970
- G.Skill DDR3 shines-3000 MHz and a 96GB kit
- New record for Ivy Bridge frequency, 7089 MHz
- The cost of Thunderbolt does not convince manufacturers
- Deciphering the mysterious hardware that drives the new Wii U
- AMD Catalyst Drivers 8.98-120604th reveal new GPUs and APUs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-based Notebooks S4 are already in production
- AMD announces its support for open GPGPU API OpenACC
- Monitor ASUS WiDi, the newest screens
You can also check our summary presented at the first day of Computex 2012 , as well as all the manufacturers announced and displayed on the second day of the fair in Taiwan.
Also, you can check here what happened in the days before Computex 2012.
Also, if you do not want to miss any detail of what is happening at this meeting international technology, do not lose track technewspedia in Twitter ( @TechNewsPedia )Tags: 2012, Ads, computex, computex 2012, ctx 2012, ctx2012, new, Releases, summary, third day