Corel launches new WinZIP 17
Late last year made its appearance WinZIP 16.5 , the first version of the file compression utility corel compatible API OpenCL GPU-accelerated computing, thanks to which offers the best performance among the existing compression utilities . Today Corel launches new winzip 17.
Remains the only WinZIP file compression utility-accelerated gpu (OpenCL), and its new version 17 maintains this support, adding new features as well:
- New user interface more intuitive.
- Support for cloud storage (Google Drive, SkyDrive and Dropbox).
- Support to social networks (Facebook, Twitter and Linkdln).
- Resizing Images.
- Conversion of MS Office documents to PDF.
- Custom Watermarks (protection of files and images).
The new WinZIP 17 supports any GPU support OpenCL as the IGP of microprocessors third generation Intel Core, and AMD and Nvidia GPUs support OpenCL, this is a welcome change, since only 16.5 WinZIP supported GPUs and IGPs Radeon HD AMD.
Link: WinZIP 17 (WinZIP)Tags: 17.0, acceleration, app, application, cloud, compression, corel, gpu, Launch, OpenCL, Records, software, utility, winzip, WinZIP 17