Dell launches new Slim PC for gamers, Alienware X51 updated with Haswell – # CTX2013
The company just announced the launch of a Gaming PC thin, the Alienware X51, which already existed in less powerful versions, but this time, Dell decided to build an updated configuration with Haswell processors.
At the top end of the series, with more robust settings are:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz with Turbo Boost Technology)
- Operating System: Windows 8 64bit
- RAM: 8GB2 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
- HDD: 2TB (64MB Cache) 7200 RPM SATA 3Gb / s
- Graphics: NVIDIA Â® GeForce Â® GTX 670 with 2GB GDDR5
- DVD Burner (DVD RW, CD-RW)
- Keyboard: Alienware Multimedia
- Wi-Fi Card: DW1506 Wireless-N WLAN Half Mini-Card
- Monitor not included.
- Weight: 5.49 kg
- Price: About U.S. $ 1800.
Link: Manufacturer Website (dell.com)
.Tags: #CTX2013, Alienware, Dell, Haswell, x15