In its first month Windows 8 gets the 1.09% market share
A few days ago we learned that in its first month of existence, the operating system Microsoft Windows 8 sold a total of 40 million licenses , good enough to figure this controversial operating system.
Softpedia The report that in its first month, Windows 8 has gained a market share of 1.09% in the operating system market, but his younger brother: Windows RT reached a quota of just 0.02%. The Linux-based Operating Systems reach a combined 1.25%, remaining above the time Windows 8.
In the first five locations are:
- Windows 7: 44.71%
- Windows XP: 39.82%
- Windows Vista: 5.70%
- Mac OS X 10.6: 2.19%
- Mac OS X 10.7: 2.18%
We also have the market share of Web browsers promeras where the five locations are:
- Internet Explorer 8: 24.49%
- Internet Explorer 9: 20.80%
- Firefox 16: 12.93%
- Chrome 23: 10.52%
- Internet Explorer 6: 6.51%
They can review the analysis of complete participation in Softpedia.
– Windows 7 Is Still the Number 1 OS as Windows 8 Slowly Takes Off (Softpedia)
– Internet Explorer and Google Chrome Remain the World’s Top Browsers (Softpedia)