Microsoft is now accepting applicants to access the new Kinect SDK
The XBox One will come later this year with a new version of Kinect sensor, which will support Windows 2014 recently . However, stakeholders and developers can get ready, because the company has opened the pre-sale for the peripheral development kit.
The package costs $ 399 (or equivalent in local currency) and include all iterations of the SDK components from here until launch
– Preferential access to the engineering team for Windows Kinect through webcasts and a private forum.
– Access to alpha versions, beta, and all updates pre-release SDK.
– Private access to all APIs and documentation.
– A previous version of Kinect.
– The final version of Kinect when it goes on sale.
For now, the program will accept a limited number of participants, so first you have to apply and then in August Microsoft announced the names of those who have been accepted. The new Kinect for the Xbox One will be a much more accurate compared to the first, it ended up being something of a test of the technology in the Xbox 360 and Windows.
Link: Be the first to get your hands on the new generation Kinect for Windows sensor (Microsoft Official Site)Tags: kinect 2.0, Kinect for Windows, Microsoft, Motion sensor, SDK, sensor de movimiento, XBox One