NVIDIA Launches GeForce 320.49 Beta Drivers
Drivers Nvidia geforce 320.18 WHQL , released on May 23 of this year, caused multiple problems for a significant number of users, ranging from graphical errors until the death of several video cards and high midrange GeForce 8000 generations / 9000/200/400/500/600/700 Series .
- Assassin’s Creed 3 – Graphical corruption on GeForce GTX 680 GPUs.
- Battlefield 3 – Corruption and blue rectangles appear to explode cars in the game.
- Eve Retribution – graphic corruptions.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – graphic corruptions.
The new drivers also solve problems in SLI with the game Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier, as well as some bug in Surround modes (triple monitor), 3D Vision and high consumption of the GeForce GTX 670 GPU to conectÃ¡rsele 2 monitors.
The new drivers are compatible with GeForce 8000 and above and can be downloaded from the following links:
- For 64-bit Windows Vista/7/8 .
- 32-bit Windows Vista/7/8 .
- For Windows XP .
- For 64-bit Windows Vista/7/8 Notebooks .
- For 32-bit Windows Vista/7/8 Notebooks .
Link: Official BETA NVIDIA 320.49 Display Driver Feedback Thread (NVIDIA)
.Tags: 320.49, 325.71, Beta, controlador, controller, DirectX 11, driver, DX11, geforce, GTX 760, handler, lanzamiento, Launch, manejador, Nvidia, WHQL