NVIDIA launches their new GeForce 301.42 WHQL drivers
Nvidia today launched its new geforce graphics drivers 301.42 WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs), the first 300 Series drivers certified by Microsoft, and officially bringing many improvements initially exclusive to GeForce 600 Series GPUs introduced in the drivers GeForce Beta 300, also available for users of GeForce 500 Series GPUs and earlier.
The GeForce 301.42 WHQL new driver is a driver set that integrates unified WDDM Driver 1.0 (for GeForce 6/7 Series) and WDDM 1.1 (for GeForce 8/9/100/200/300/400/500/600 ), and introduces many performance improvements for owners of Geforce GTX 560 GPUs, 560 Ti, 570 and 580, compared with the previous drivers 296.10 WHQL Geforce :
GeForce GTX 570/580:
- Up to 23% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
- Up to 21% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 17% in StarCraft II with SLI
- Up to 14% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
- Up to 9% in Bulletstorm
- Up to 7% in Civilization V
- Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
- Up to 6% in Dragon Age 2 with SLI
- Up to 5% in Metro 2033 with SLI
- Up to 5% in Total War: Shogun 2
GeForce GTX 560/560 Ti:
- Up to 20% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 15% in Just Cause 2 with SLI
- Up to 13% in Far Cry 2 with SLI
- Up to 12% by Bulletstorm
- Up to 11% in Civilization V
- Up to 10% in StarCraft II with SLI
- Up to 9% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution with SLI
- Up to 4% on Dragon Age 2 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Metro 2033 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Total War: Shogun 2
It is noteworthy that these drivers still do not resolve the inconsistency in how PCIe 3.0 motherboards based on Intel X79 chipset , and the VSYNC stutter bug , this last problem to solve Nvidia promised next month.
Among the issues resolved by the new driver include:
- The game World of Tank will no longer produce red screens of death in the GeForce 600 Series.
- The secondary display will not be shown in black to customize its resolution in Dualview mode.
- The shadows show no random corruption in the game Dragon Age 2.
- The lower edge of the screen will turn black in the game F1 2012.
- The smoothing function properly in the game Mass Effect with the Geforce 500.
Can review the complete list of bugs fixed from this link and new Nvidia drivers can be downloaded from its official website.
Link: GeForce Driver 301.42 (Nvidia)Tags: 301.42, certificate, controller, discharge, driver, geforce, Nvidia, WHQL