NVIDIA Quadro GPUs Kx000M Announces Series based on Kepler
A few hours ago announced their new Nvidia Quadro K5000 focused on the professional sector, and is now the turn of the announcement of the new Quadro family of GPUs Kx000M series laptops.
- Quadro K5000M (GK104 1344 SPs, 4GB GDDR5 256 bit, 100W TDP).
- Quadro K4000M (GK104 960 SPs, 256-bit GDDR5 4GB, 100W TDP).
- Quadro K3000M (GK104 576 SPs, 256-bit GDDR5 2GB, 75W TDP).
- Quadro K2000M (GK107 384 SPs, 128-bit DDR3 2GB, 55W TDP).
- Quadro K1000M (GK107 192 SPs, 128-bit DDR3 2GB, 45W TDP).
- Quadro K500M (GK107 192 SPs, 64-bit 1GB DDR3, 35W TDP).
The new GPUs will be available in notebooks from various manufacturers such as HP, Dell, Lenovo and Fujitsu, and offer features such as optimus (graphs interchangeable) and certified drivers for many graphics-intensive applications for workstations in the industry.
Link: NVIDIA Quadro presents new mobile GPUs (DarkVision Hardware)Tags: ad, ecc, gpu, K1000M, K2000M, K3000M, K4000M, K5000M, K500M, kepler, Nvidia, optimus, painting, Portable, professional