ReactOS 0.3.15 Alpha comes with many new features and fixes
reactos.org announces its new operating system reactos 0.3.15, the latest version of the popular open-source clone of windows open, and that comes with several new features and bug fixes, although still in Alpha state, SO yet its creators recommend use productivity environments.
If Microsoft would have continued the development of Windows 2000/XP adding support to new technologies and APIs present in their current operating systems, probably would look very similar to the final version of ReactOS, which should make its appearance in a few years.
The operating system ReactOS aims to become a real alternative to the dominant family of operating systems Microsoft Windows, natively supporting applications, APIs and drivers originally designed for Windows (through reverse engineering), while maintaining a low resource usage and eliminates their vulnerabilities.
The new ReactOS 0.3.15 brings the following new features:
- Preliminary support for mouse, keyboard, and USB storage devices.
- Session Management Subsystem rewritten
- New memory manager ARM3 (Alternate ReactOS Memory Management Module).
- New Driver AHCI support Uniate.
- Preliminary support for debugging using windbg ReactOS components.
- Improvements based on test results AutoHotKey.
You can check out the full list of changes in this link .
Link: ReactOS 0.3.15 Supporting Begins USB Mice (Phoronix)
.Tags: 0.3.15, abierto, clon, clone, code, código, free, libre, open, operating, operativo, OS, reactos, reactos.org, sistema, SO, source, SW, system, windows