Sleeping Dogs tested with 18 different video cards
PC Games Hardware bring us a recent analysis Sleeping Dogs action game developed by United Front Games and Square Enix London Studios, where their performance evaluated on a total of 18 video cards based on different ranges of Nvidia and amd GPUs .
For this analysis we used a computer with the following configuration:
- Intel Core i7-3770K overclocked to 4.5GHz.
- Motherboard based on the Intel Z77 chipset.
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1866 (9-9-9-21-1T).
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 X64.
- Nvidia geforce Drivers 305.37 and AMD Catalyst 12.8WHQL.
Without further ado here your test:
Note: The tests were performed in DirectX 11 mode for all video cards tested with the exception of GPUs based on the Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 and AMD Radeon HD 4870, which was implemented in DirectX 10 mode due to limitations of the graphics hardware .
We recommend reviewing the full review in PC Games Hardware.amd, analysis, card, Catalyst, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, game, geforce, gpu, Nvidia, performance, Radeon, review, Sleeping Dogs, video