The eight most downloaded Firefox extensions
Recently, Mozilla announced that they have exceeded the 3,000 million downloads of its browser add-ons for Firefox, a very important milestone that shows this feature as one of the strengths of the application. Under what is that have shown a list of eight Extensions used, which is assembled as follows:
- Adblock Plus : With 166 million downloads and 13.5 million people using it daily, it serves to block advertising on website.
- Video DownloadHelper : With this you can download multimedia content, like videos or pictures from a page directly and easily.
- Greasemonkey : You can customize how it looks and behaves a website.
- Download Statusbar : Add a small GUI to see how progress downloads from Firefox, without the need to open the Downloads window.
- People Plus : Extends the functions of the platform “People”, used to install skins and themes that change the appearance of the browser.
- DownThemAll : Administrator and integrated download accelerator, it is necessary to install other complex programs independently.
Link: The Best of 3 Billion Add-on Downloads (Mozilla Blog)Tags: adblock, adblock plus, Complement, donwload statusbar, downloadthemall, extension, Extensions, FireBug, Firefox, greasemonkey, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, noscript, people, plus people, supplements, Video DownloadHelper