These are the 24 members of the “Club of the 10 million followers” on Twitter
However sad it is, know that all methods of “engagement” you use, or specialized blogs to follow you secrets you can read, or even be tweeting up in intensive care, none of that will help shape part of this select club of only 24 members.
Dubbed “The Club of the 10 million users”, this list of 24 celebrities is relieved by the social network Twitter to show users reaching or exceeding that amount of followers on their accounts.
The truth is that 10 million sounds like a lot, but it is justified due to exposure and hearing that call these select members of the club, without elaborating on the form or qualities that may have to be entered.
The truth is that the singer Lady Gaga is up there as a leading firm in this group to the tune of more than 28 million followers.
In this latest report, admitted Cristiano Ronaldo, certainly kicks since went straight to 16th with over 12 million followers, displacing several down. Along with the striker admitted prettyboy Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez and Pink. In addition, Christian is next to Kaka the only two players in the list.
The only President Barack Obama is shown with over 18 million followers and Shakira (7 th place) and Jennifer Lopez (23 th place) are the representatives in Latin millions followers.
The interesting fact of this listing is that, except for the very features of Twitter, the only brand that has the privilege of belonging to this group is Youtube, in a lowly 10th place with over 15 million followers, which is not allows moment, or due to the lightness of this post, determine if it is an exemplary operation of a single account or social affinity with the mark.
The list of the 24 full members here:
- Lady Gaga (@ladygaga, 28,396,513 followers)
- Justin Bieber (@justinbieber, 26,624,135)
- katy perry (@katyperry, 25,052,788)
- Rihanna (@rihanna, 24,246,305)
- Britney Spears (@britneyspears, 19,494,044)
- Barack Obama (@barackobama, 18,558,686)
- Shakira (@shakira, 17,814,951)
- Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13, 17,450,767)
- Kim Kardashian (@kimkardashian, 15,819,925)
- YouTube (@youtube, 15,097,658)
- Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj, 14,163,715)
- Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake, 13,295,980)
- Oprah Winfrey (@Oprah, 13,271,733)
- Ellen Degeneres (@theellenshow, 12,939,993)
- Twitter (@twitter, 12,597,250)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano, 12,384,643)
- Selena Gomez (@selenagomez, 12,347,574)
- Kaka (@kaka, 12,280,595)
- Marshall Mathers (@Eminem, 12,037,838)
- Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk, 11,881,212)
- Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars 11,426,080)
- Chris Brown (@ChrisBrown 11,082,503)
- Jennifer Lopez (@JLo 10,400,344)
- Pink (@pink 10,117,869)