These are the specifications of the new Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo has just launched its new console, the Wii U, finally revealed official details, which were completely absent during the conference . However, the Japanese company made up for publishing information on its website , confirming that the device goes on sale later this year, for the holiday season.
The truth is that there are some very vague specifications – for example, says that the console reads “Wii discs and discs U Wii” without specifying exactly what type of discs are.
- Dimensions: 4.5 cm high, 26.6 cm deep and 17 cm long
- Weight: 1.5 kilos
- CPU: IBM multi-core
- GPU-based AMD Radeon HD
- Memory: No internal memory is specified. It has an SD memory slot and four-port USD 2.0
- Optical Drive: Lee “Wii discs and discs U Wii.” We assume that refers to DVD
- Video: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Allows HDMI cables, Wii D-Terminal, Wii Component Video, RGB Wii, Wii S-Video AV Stereo AV and Wii.
- Connectivity: WiFi, LAN adapters support
- Linear PCM output 6-channel audio over HDMI or analog output AV Multi Out connector.
- Games: The games are announced Nintendo Land , Super Mario Bros U , Pikmin 3 , Wii Fit U, Lego City Undercover , Ninja Gaiden 3, Mass Effect 3 , Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition , Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Zombie U
The “tablet” that will serve as a control has a 6.2 inch LCD panel, in addition to more traditional button controls two analogues. It also has left / right, A, B, X, Y, ZL and ZR, Home, Start, Select and control TV (infrared).
The device also has integrated an accelerometer, gyroscope, a front camera, microphone, speakers and a bar-sensor. Will support a stylus and can be used simultaneously GamePads only two . The GamePad weighs 500 grams.
The console is compatible with traditional Wiimotes (up to four at once) and accessories like the Balance Board and the classic controls.Tags: console, Nintendo, Nintendo Wii U, U Wii