WWDC 2012: All Apple ads during the conference
After two hours of lecture, Apple introduced several innovations to its fans and those who were waiting to see how we try to surprise the company on the block. If you missed our live coverage , we leave here with a summary of the most remarkable of the conference not to miss any developments.
- WWDC 2012: The new ultra-thin MacBook Pro : The star of the event. A team of 15.4 inches of only 1.8 cm thick and 2 kg.
- WWDC 2012: Launched new MacBook Air : Apple updated its notebooks with new processors and other internal improvements.
- WWDC 2012: Apple updates its MacBook Pro line today : We also received new Intel processors Ivy Bridge, stay prices.
- WWDC 2012: Apple introduces its new operating system OS X : Mountain Lion officially leave in July to $ 20.
- Tim Cook delivers amazing figures relating to the App Store : The applications are still bearing fruit for Apple. According to Tim Cook, the developers have earned more than $ 5 billion on the platform.
- WWDC 2012: Some statistics about iOS : 80% of users of mobile products Apple uses iOS 5, so that almost no fragmentation.
- WWDC 2012: Apple unveils iPhone OS 6 : The star in the mobile world, will be available from the third quarter. Learn all the details it brings.
- New Macbook Pro will Diablo III and other games at a resolution of 2880 X 1800 : Also added to OS X Game Center Mountain Lion, which will play between Macs and IOS devices simultaneously.
- WWDC 2012: Apple launches new mapping software : The company severed ties with Google Maps and created his own system. Say it is “global” but we will try.