Despite the youth of Windows 10, this operating system is not exempt from having small bugs, errors or aspects to outline in order to guarantee the best experience for the user. On the occasion of this, Microsoft has released numerous updates and improvements with which, in addition to solving these errors, it also takes advantage of to include advances and news that even make better use of the characteristics of the most modern computers.
One of the best known downloads of the life cycle of this system is the Fall Creators Update. Released in October 2017 gradually, incorporates important changes in the handling of information and, above all, in the protection of user data and the computer itself. Considered one of the larger Windows 10 updates, its installation is something totally mandatory for those who want to handle this operating system with complete peace of mind and with the guarantee of knowing that everything will work correctly.
How to force update Windows 10 Fall Creators Update? This question is the one that many users repeat themselves who cannot count on its benefits because it is not installed. For them, we have made this guide. In it we explain all the steps to follow to make the most recent update download and, therefore, have all the improvements implemented with the Microsoft Fall Update.
Upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
A process that we divide into two equally valid sections. Here you will be able to learn to resort to automatic method, the most common; as well as force download manually. Both are equally valid and have the same mission, only that the second requires you to carry out a few more steps to be able to complete the whole process.
Given that the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update It is something that has been released at a certain time, and that after more updates have arrived, having the operating system always up to date is the best way to have this revision. Because of this, for upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update You just have to follow the steps that we are going to indicate below:
Update Windows 10 latest version
- Press the start button located at the bottom left of the W10 main screen, and in the menu that appears, click the gear on the left , the icon that leads to “Setting”.
- Inside the window of “Windows Settings”, You have to look for the last available option, “Update and security”. When you find it, click on it.
- In this section, be sure to leave the section “Windows update”That appears on the left side. After doing so, click on the button “Search for updates” Y let the system scan for reviews.
- If there are, it will start download them automatically and install them. You just have to wait for this process to finish in the background while you do other things.
- Once the installation of the latest versions is complete, including the one Fall Creators Update, restart your computer.
- When you re-enter the operating system, it will take longer than usual. Due to the installation of these files, you must make a series of changes in the configuration of the equipment in order to function. Wait a bit and you can now use the newest version of W10.
*Note: This automatic process is the most common not only when downloading and applying the Fall Creators Update, if not then any other system update that is available. Even so, there is another option that allows the new version to be installed manually, keep reading!.
How to force the new update manually if the previous method failed?
The update download protocol may fail and I can’t properly install the updates we want. In that case, knowing how to force the new update if the previous method failed can be very useful. Here, we are going to explain what you must do to get it.
- First of all, we will have to directly access the W10 download panel from here or access from the links we provide above, they are 100% safe.
- Once on this page, at the top you will find the section corresponding to updates. It is very likely that you will come across something other than the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update; but, although it is something different and newer, it will also incorporate the novelties of this update. Therefore, click on “Update now”.
- After pressing the button, a file will automatically download to your computer. Is about a manual updater. Once the file download is complete, look for it on your computer and open it.
- Now you will have in front of you “Windows 10 Upgrade Wizard”. In it, you will be told if you have the most recent version of the operating system. If you don’t have it, it will tell you which one is the newest and allow you to install it. Click on “Update now”.
- The program will start download the update. You can click on “Minimize”To let it work in the background while you do other things.
- Once the download and installation have finished (it can take up to two hours). Follow the instructions that are indicated to you and restart the computer as requested.
- Now the team has to apply all changes from update to be able to enter the operating system again. You have to wait several minutes for it to finish, and it is likely that the PC restarts several times in a row to set and finish all settings. You just have to wait.
Once all this process has finished, you will have installed the latest update to Windows 10 on your computer. Thus, you already have all the improvements implemented with the Falls Creator Update and all the revisions that have subsequently landed to optimize and improve team performance.
If you have any doubts or questions, leave them in the comments, it will surely be of great help to more members of the community, thank you! 😉