Dark mode on Android and iOS mobile devices it is a tool that has been implemented with much more force in recent months. Due to this, different mobile applications have chosen to include this function in your new updates with the aim of providing the best possible service to each of its users.
It is important to keep in mind that this night mode as it is also known provides several benefits to its users, thus avoiding greater eyestrain and offering a more beautiful appearance on the device interface. The WhatsApp developers have decided to implement this feature in their latest update for both Android and iOS operating systems.
This new tool that will accompany the App will help improve display on mobile, especially for OLED screens, which are more prone to any damage due to the increased contrast they use. This new news by the developers of instant messaging has been very well accepted by users, who can include this method in each of their chats. That is why here we explain a little more about what this will be new WhatsApp update and how to activate it on the Smartphone.
The new WhatsApp update will bring dark mode
It’s not a secret to anyone that WhatsApp has become one of the most used mobile applications in the world, This is due to its excellent service and speed with which it works, thus allowing its users to be communicated in just seconds.
This instant messaging App constantly offers new updates where you include new functions to your platform thus allowing you to enjoy new emoticons or functions that can be integrated into the chat to make its usability more attractive.
But, it is important to mention that the use of these types of applications constantly, as well as that of the entire device can affect vision causing eyestrain, which over time can decrease the user’s vision. According to all this, different App on the market have made the decision to gradually implement dark mode on its platforms, and WhatsApp has not wanted to be left behind.
However, still there is no official version of this instant messaging update. But, if there is a way in which you can unlock this mode and start enjoying this tool so that you can have a much friendlier experience with your vision.
Steps to enable and put the dark mode in WhatsApp before installing the latest version
WhatsApp dark mode is one of the most anticipated updates and it is here. Here we show you step by step how to activate it on your mobile.
Whether you use Android or iOS, you can perform the steps that we are going to explain below to activate the dark mode on your WhatsApp. The process is very simple, you just have to do the following:
- The first thing you should do is open the WhatsApp app and go directly to “Settings”.
- Once there, make a touch to enter the section “Chats”.
- In this section you will find another call “Topics”, in it you only have to select the “Dark” and give to “To accept” and voila, you will have the dark theme of WhatsApp activated.
These steps are applicable both on Android and iOS, so you will have no problem doing it on your iPhone as well.
Downloading an External Theme
At the time, before the update arrived, to install the dark mode it was necessary to download it externally. The good thing about this is that when we refer to Android, we are talking about a system that allows us to implement a large number of functions without much problem, this is how this time we will have to use a third-party application to be able to establish this mode before installing the latest version of messaging.
It is important to mention that the App that we will use is not in Play Store. Therefore, it will be necessary to go to the Menu of “Settings” of the equipment and activate the “Unknown origins”, this will be found in the section “Security”.
In order to carry out all this procedure it will be necessary to carry out the following steps:
- To start it will be necessary download the latest version of GBWhatsApp, which you can get through the link that we have left you, 100% secure.
- Once it has been installed on the computer, we open it and we enter the phone number to be able to access the original messaging account.
- When you have done this you will appear in the main window of the App with all your conversations, groups and contacts.
- The following will be click on the three points located at the top of your screen.
- There we select the option of “More settings.”
- Now a new menu will appear, you must choose the option of “Topics” and then “Load”.
- When you are at this point, it will be necessary download some theme that simulates dark mode. In such a way, it is best to search for and download a theme that is completely black.
- When downloading the theme we return to the option “Load” and we select the images we have searched for, it will automatically be loaded and we can start enjoying a dark background within the instant messages App
Once this is completed the process will be finished. However, there is one last thing you can do, in case you want modify it your way, you can personalize.
For this it will be necessary that you enter “More settings” and you select “Personalize” There you can change the color of the notifications balloons, the design of the conversations screen, the top bars, among others.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉