Add the FB Live tool to your Facebook page it’s a good idea when you want your followers to have quick access to real-time broadcasts. But this is not all too you can monetize your account to earn money with Facebook Live.
If you want to know how to do it and what are the benefits of adding the Live button, you will need to continue reading. In this article we will talk about everything related to live broadcasts.
You will also find the step by step to add your FB Live tab to your Facebook page from any device. Let’s get started.
What are the benefits of adding your Facebook Live tab to your Facebook page?
If you are a professional who manages the page of your company, service or website, you should bear in mind that one of the best ways to increase your reach on this social network is by using the Live tool. You must bear in mind that live broadcasts are among the most viewed content by users of this social network. Of course, for these to reach emissions you must give prominence within your pages.
The Facebook Live function that allows the live transmission of videos, you will not be able to use it directly if you do not activate this tool from your profile or company page. For this reason it will be necessary for you to use the facebook app wave Creator Studio app, available for mobile devices with Android or iOS operating systems, to share the direct ones with your friends.
The ideal is add Live section as a main tab. If you do viewers will have quick access to live streams. Also, this will appear as an option apart from the “Videos”, “Events” and “Information”, among others. The interesting thing is that it can be found from the typical live broadcasts and past programs, to scheduled premieres.
But these are not the only advantages that you will have when you use Facebook Live, you can also get the following benefits:
- You will be able to know closely what they are the topics of interest of your followers, without having to do extra research that could cost you much more money.
- This benefit is somewhat related to the previous point. Every time you know what your followers think and the needs they have you will be able to better direct your actions so that they are more efficient and in this way obtain a better and more sustained growth of personal or business brand.
- Although we already talked a bit about this, it is convenient to highlight and analyze in a more profound way. User experience benefits substantially Because it is possible to find what they are looking for more quickly, thus increasing interest in your brand.
- By last, If you have more than 10 thousand followers and in the last two months you have reached more than 30 thousand reproductions of more than 60 seconds in videos of more than 3 minutes duration you can become a Facebook partner. In this way you will have the possibility to monetize your channel and earn money through advertisements.
All these benefits will make the commitment of consumers and users with your brand grow and strengthen significantly.
Learn step by step how to add your FB Live tab to your Facebook page from any device
The first thing you have to know is that adding the live tab to your pages is pretty easy. However, with so many options available in the Facebook settings you can get lost.
Then pay attention to the steps to follow on Android, IOS, MacOS or PC devices that we show you below:
There are two ways to add this section “Live” from your mobile device Android.
If you already have the application installed on your smartphone, follow these steps:
- Open the app and log in to facebook.
- Then tap on the “Pages” icon located in the top menu. If you have doubts, this tool is represented by a flag icon.
- Under the name “Pages” you will see a drop-down menu with the name of each page that you have active.
- Click on the one you want to choose the page with which you will form the new button Live, in case you have more than one.
- Then slide the menu options below and press on the function “More”.
- Swipe the screen to where it indicates “Page controls”, after this you will have to press “Edit page.”
- Choose now the option “Tabs”.
- After this click on “Add a tab” and select “Live”.
Keep in mind that the pages icon will only appear in the app if you have already created a page before. On the other hand, later you will have to move the tabs to change their order and in this way you can see the one with the Live button among the first ones.
Whereas, if you want to add the button from your smartphone’s browser, you will have to continue with this procedure:
facebook.comand log in.
- From the start, tap on the drop-down menu in the right corner from your screen.
- In the section “Suggestions” choose the tool “Pages”, in which all the ones you have created, the ones you like and more will be shown.
- Press the name what you have in mind generate this new tab.
- Once in it, choose the option “More” located on the bar below the main buttons.
- A drop-down box will open where you have to choose “Edit page.”
- Finally, go to “Tabs” then click on “Add a tab” and click on the function “Live.
Do not forget that you must grant the permissions to the application so that it can access the microphone and the camera. In addition, you will have to choose the level of privacy so that you can customize which users can see your live broadcasts.
Yes you own an iPhone or iPad you will have to follow a procedure very similar to that of Android.
Let’s see how it is done:
- Sign in to Facebook app.
- With your profile started, you will have to go to the tool “Pages”.
- Next, you will have to click on the option “Setting”.
- Click on the option “Edit page.”
- Once you are in this section choose “Add tabs”. Here you will find the tab “Live”, so you will have to activate it and clever! You can now enjoy your live broadcasts.
On PC and MacOS
In case you want to activate the FB Live button from your computer with Windows or MacOS operating system, you will have to do the following step by step:
Open the browser and go to the Facebook page, for this you will have to write the URL
facebook.com. Once the website is open you will have to log in.
- Click on the option “Pages”, choose the one you want to manage and then go to the tool “Page settings” and click on it.
- Among the options in the pop-up menu you must choose “Templates and tabs”.
- After this go to the lower section and click where it indicates “Add tab”. You are likely to come across the options “Services”, “Store” Y “Live”.
- Picha in “Add tab” next to where it shows “Live”.
If you want to see how the result was, you will have to choose “View as public”. You also have the alternative of modifying the order of the tabs in the same configuration section (a good important tip that you can carry out is place it next to videos so that they follow a logical scheme for visits) then you will have to click on “To accept” to finish homework.
Tips to increase the reach of your Facebook Live broadcasts and improve your audience
The creation of valuable, entertaining or eye-catching content for increasing engagement in your networks is essential. And this is no exception in Facebook, where streams are sweeping users. But Do you feel that your Lives are not working so far? or Do you want to increase your number of followers more?
Don’t worry, try these tips below:
Attract and hold viewers’ interest
Spend enough time on the title of your Live. Describe exactly what your broadcast will be about bluntly. An interesting title, especially if it is a scheduled stream is more likely to hook your potential visitors. You should not forget that the first seconds of the transmission are key for viewers to stay.
Ask the most striking questions to be answered throughout the Live and mention who you will interview, if you have chosen this persuasion technique. You can even talk about how your viewers will benefit after watching your stream. Y remember that not everyone connects at the same time. For this reason it is convenient from time to time to recapitulate the main points. This is essential when they are long emissions.
Respond and interact with your audience
If you are using the mobile or laptop camera have a separate device to reply to comments. Interaction with your fans is key to growing on this social network. Respond as quickly as you can (and try to mention them by their username). In very rare cases you will have time to answer all of them, give it a try.
However, if you use the method of answering randomly, they will continue to comment with the expectation of being selected. Think carefully about what you will say, as you must create positive and empathetic connections with the audience. Also, try to select the following content that you will try based on what they want. Try to ask “I like” if they are attracted to the ideas you mention. And if you don’t want to outshine Live with this, leave a space at the end for them to interrogate you and share.
Section the content
You don’t have to cover the whole topic in one episode. Why don’t you try to split the content? This is a good strategy to give continuity to audience acquisition. Make an outline of the point you want to address and exploit yourself as much as you can at each point and for each issue. All this, of course without boring the viewer.
Keep in mind to stay within your industry and attract the right people. Don’t end the broadcast without a good TCA or call to action. The truth is Adding “Live” content is a great way to grow on Facebook.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉