At this time, TikTok is one of the most powerful social networks in the digital environmenteven beyond other platforms that have a long history. Mainly, this is because the service opted for a novel short video format that puts fun and entertainment first.
Thus, in addition to attracting the attention of millions of young people, it has also gone viral in other older audiences. Thanks to this, TikTok It has more than 800 million active users and continues to grow in the global environment. Whereas, it provides numerous incentives to people and one of them, is the best video editor you have and with which it provides excellent tools.
Thus, one of the utilities that content creators most applaud in TikTok, refer to the recognized filters that the social network offers to apply to the videos. With this, it stimulates the creativity of the users and lets you customize clips to your style, with total freedom. Therefore, it is relevant to know how filters can be placed on TikTok videos and which ones are the best of all.
What are the benefits of using filters on TikTok for my videos?
In TikTok, basically filters are defined as a kind of layers that are applied to the videos with the aim of modifying its appearance visually. In other words, through them, users of the Chinese social network can optimize the result of their videos in order to enhance your beauty and improve your image. Which is why these elements have become so essential for tiktokers and influencers when creating new content.
In this sense, the filters TikTok stand out for provide certain advantages or benefits for people who create and share videos from the platform. Thus, certain points in favor of the application that are worth knowing.
And that is why, below, we point them out so that you are encouraged to use these utilities in order to obtain better clips:
- Great simplicity to use: One of the most interesting benefits of filters TikTok, it lies in the ease they guarantee to apply. Since, you only have to access the video editor, choose the relevant option and start choosing your ideal filter from multiple available alternatives.
- Optimal assistance: In case the tiktoker has previously recorded your video and at the time of editing or sharing it, do not know that you want to show it to other users; filters are helpful to be able better define your goal visually.
- Filters encourage creativity: Due to their natural appeal, these filters tend to stimulate the creativity of those who use them in their videos. Since, by finding a variety of them and being able to better define their objective, They are useful to acquire more ideas with which to impact your followers.
- Capture people’s attention: In most cases, the difference between a video with a filter and a natural one is absolute. So, generally, filtered clips manage to get the attention of tiktok users who will rate your content as a visual quality video. This will even allow you to increase your list of followers.
Learn step by step how to apply a filter to your TikTok videos
Beyond knowing what the filters consist of TikTok and what benefits they guarantee, it is essential to know how these can be applied in videos correctly.
Therefore, from this section of the post, we will detail each step to follow to place filters on your clips, both on Android and also from an iPhone or iPad:
First of all, you must download and install the app official mobile of TikTok on your smartphone or tablet that operates under Android. To do in a free and reliable way, go to Google Play Store and find the application to start your download.
After obtaining it, the steps to execute refer to:
- If you don’t have an account in TikTok, it’s necessary that start creating it to be able to enter the platform as it should. In case you have previously opened one, you only have have to access it with their proper credentials.
- Once you enter the service, you have to record your new video or upload the one stored in your computer’s gallery. To do this, from the feed, click on “+” which corresponds to the More section where the video editor of TikTok.
- Next, you will see a screen that opens the camera of the mobile or tablet automatically. In case they request it, it is essential that you accept the permissions required by the app.
- After that, to record your video, hold down the red button which is located in the center of the screen. So, when you want to finish your video, just enough stop pressing said button.
- If you prefer to share a previously recorded video that is saved in the device memory, what you will have to do is click on the “Gallery” box which is located in the lower right corner. For there, find your clip and select it.
- Then press the “check” at the bottom to open the video editor. At this point, you have to choose the option “Filters” which is in the first position of the small list on the right side.
- Now, the platform will show you the different filters available, through various categories. These categories are: Portrait, Landscape, Food and Vivid. Which, direct the user to use the most pertinent for their type of video.
- When you choose the category that interests you, slide the filter list from right to left, in order to see all the alternatives there are. To select a specific filter, just click on it and adjust its intensity. That way, it will be applied throughout your video.
Fortunately, through an iPhone or iPad The process required to choose and apply a filter to your videos is also very simple and practical.. Taking into account that, it is important to carry it out through the official app of the social network that, by default, you can download via the App Store.
Thus, once you have it installed on your iOS device, do the following to use filters:
- Login to your account TikTok and at the bottom, select the “+” icon to enter the More section of the platform.
- Now, as in the previous case, you must grant the necessary permissions to the app to use your camera and the required items. Thus, it will be possible to create your new video from TikTok just record by holding down the red button. To stop filming, you just have to release it.
- But, if you prefer to show a clip that is stored in your iPhone or iPad, what you have to do is select the option “Load” which is at the bottom right of the screen. To do so, choose the video in question.
- Next, once you have specified the video to edit, you have to choose the option “Filters” at the top.
- Now, from the menu below, it will be possible to view all the filters available in TikTok for select, apply and adjust the one you like best, as we explained in the previous part.
Learn about the best filters to apply to your TikTok videos and make them more entertaining
Given the the Chinese social network provides numerous filters based on its categories, most content creators just getting started on this powerful platform are wondering which are the best of all for apply to your videos and grab the attention of your target audience visually.
That is why, to conclude with our post, we will introduce you to some of the most optimal filters that you can use on TikTok to make your videos more attractive, entertaining and neat:
Many content creators with experience in TikTok, they point out that the G6 It is the best filter in the social media app. Since, in addition to optimizing the video image, it achieves show a more tanned face that inspires perfection, instantly. This, you can get it from the category called “Food”.
This is a platform native filter that can be applied directly from the category “Portrait” which is the main one of all. Through it, you can see a warmth and brightness that will emphasize everything that appears in your clip to attract the attention of your followers and get more reactions. Further, if you set the brightness of that filter to 90, you will achieve a better contrast from “Sun”.
This is estimated as a visual effect that consists of a type of treatment that allows see any image with a retro or antique touch. Which means that it will allow your video to appear as if it was recorded with a Polaroid-type camera. Therefore, if you want to achieve that result on TikTok, it is recommended that you apply “Vintage” that also appears in the Portrait segment.
It is defined as a filter TikTok that, in short, manages to obtain much more clarity in the image of the video to be shared. It is generally advised to use it on clips containing landscapes, panoramas, or perspectives; for that reason, it is located within the filters section “Landscape”. Also, to achieve a suggestive touch, the best thing is that you play with the adjustment of its brightness.
If what you want is add much more contrast to your video to publish on TikTok, we recommend applying this native filter. Which is a kind of black and white image that allows highlighting the clearest parts of the content, from that perspective. In case you are interested in applying it, you can go to the “Intense” category to select it.
It refers to another filter of the Chinese social network that is located in the section of “Intense” and allows videos to look much more original. Since, by default, it gives fuchsia tones to the images that appear in it and like that, although it looks peculiar, has the ability to capture the visual attention of those who view the video. So, it is likely that they are interested in seeing it in full, especially if it is a humorous video.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉