The technology among mobile phones continues to advance every day, this is how it is currently possible transfer data between mobile devices not only files, videos or photos, but it is also possible transfer each of the applications that we use daily in our terminal. In such a way that share an app with a friend or family member it is already possible.
There are different ways to achieve this, either via Bluetooth or through the use of applications that you can download either from Google Play or the App Store. The best thing about all this is that you can also do these application transfers between Smartphone without the need for a WiFi network.
In this way, here we are going to explain how you can share the different apps and APKs between mobiles, as well as what are the best applications that you can get to carry this out very easily and quickly.
How to transfer applications and APKs between Android mobile phones without having Internet?
Be able to share programs via Smartphone It has become a very useful tool for all users, especially when you want to share an application in particular with another person, either to play an online game, to pass an App that the other person has not been able to to download or for any other special reason.
That is why here we will teach you how to do this to be able to transfer applications from a Android device to another via Bluetooth and without having to use a Internet connection.
However, it is important to mention that in order to carry out this process it will be necessary the installation of an application called APK Extractor for which if we need to have a Internet connection or mobile data.
To make this transfer you must follow the following steps:
- To start with this process it will be necessary install the APK Extractor app which you can download from Google Play Store or from a link that we provide below.
- Once this application is installed on the mobile, you have to open it, there a window will appear where they are all installed programs in the terminal.
- The next thing will be to select the app you want to transfer.
- At the top right of the screen appears the icon of “Bluetooth” which we are going to select to be able to make the transfer.
- Now you must make sure that the terminal with which you want to share said program is visible and available in the “Bluetooth”. Once you have found it you will have to select it and accept it.
- Once the program has been sent, the recipient will receive a notification which will have to “To accept” to receive said app on your mobile. It can be searched for either in the “Download”.
- The next thing the receiving person has to do is click on said application and select “Install” it is very likely that you will have to enable the option of “Unknown applications” to be able to carry out said installation.
- After performing all these steps said app will already be installed on the receiving mobile.
List of the 3 best applications to transfer APKs and applications between Android
Another way to do these transfers of applications that are not in official stores such as Google Play between Android phones is using some of the tools available in the market Android Apps. Which will help us to carry out all this process in a very simple way.
In addition, they have become one of the most useful tools for most users, since now they can not only be transfer files and photographs, but rather share applications to be able to perform online functions with another person or simply to share an app experience with another user.
In such a way, here we leave you three applications that you can use to carry out this in a very simple way.
This is one of the applications that we can find in Google Play totally free and which we will need a Internet connection to be able to install it. As for its operation, it is very simple, with just a few steps we can share an app from our mobile with another user’s terminal.
To do this, follow the steps that we will explain below:
- The first thing will be to install and start said app APK Extractor.
- When you start this program, the terminal screen will display a list with all the installed apps on your team.
- It also has a search menu where can you write the name of the app you need to find it more easily.
- The next thing will be to click on the application you want share, for this you must select the option “Extract”.
- By clicking on the option “Extract” The APK extraction process will begin, and then a warning will appear on the screen with a pop-up message indicating that the process has been done successfully or not.
- By default of the app, the extracted APKs are saved on external storage in the folder “ExtractedApks” If you want to modify this storage route you can do it from the “Settings” from your mobile.
- After “Keep in” Several folders will appear on the screen, there you must select the one you want to save.
- Keep in mind that here you can already select one existing folder or you can just create a new one by pressing the “+” sign.
- Finally, when you click on the check mark, you will automatically return to the app and new route created or already existing will be saved in the “Setting”.
- Once all this is done the file extracted by APK can be copied to another device, sent via social media or email. This way, the other person can install said app in your terminal.
Another of the free applications that you can get on Google Play is “Share application” a fairly simple but effective tool. It currently has almost 5 stars and very good comments from its users and is considered today as one of the easiest tools to use to carry this out.
As for its handling, it is very simple, you do not need to have a Internet connection to carry this out, since the process is done through Bluetooth. You simply must “Start the application”, then a list will appear with all the applications available on your mobile, select the one you want to share and click on the option “Send”.
This will be sent through Bluetooth, therefore, the receiving mobile must turn it on and make a pairing between both mobiles, in a matter of seconds the App will have been shared in a successful.
Sender Apk Share is considered today as one of the best applications for share apps between mobile devices, since it does not ask for strange permissions nor does it offer advertising, this being a great advantage for its users. Among its main characteristics are the compartment by Bluetooth and its great speed to transfer.
Further, stands out for its easy handling, where you will only need a few seconds to share your programs with your friends or family, for this the receiving mobile has to have Bluetooth activated. To be able to use this tool you just have to follow the following steps:
- To start you must start Bluetooth App Sender Apk Share in your terminal.
- Then you must click on the applications section and select those you want
- Click on the option “Send APK” and then you choose the option of
- Now you choose the device to which you want to share the program, said equipment must have activated bluetooth and have it visible.
- After selecting the device the applications selected will be sent in APK.
- Once the program has been received by the mobile receiver they will only have to install it, for this it will be necessary that the option of “Unknown origins”.
- To be able to find these files in an easy way you can use a file manager. In general, Android devices save files received by Bluetooth in a folder with the same name.
Among the main advantages of this tool is that it allows the submission of any type of application, either free or paid. And you just need to activate the Bluetooth to be able to carry all this out.
Nowadays if it is possible to share applications through WhatsApp, but, this can be done through a method where you have to rename of the application that is to say rename it. A simple way but it can seem a bit complex or long.
To do this you will only have to perform the steps that we will teach you below:
- The first thing will be to open the “File Explorer” or “File manager”.
- Then search the app you want to share.
- Hold down on the app and select “Rename”.
- Now where does it say .apk about the end, for example, Telegram, You will see apk this must be modified by telegram.doc.
- The following will be open WhatsApp and send it as a document .doc
- When the receiver receives said application, they will receive it as a document, you just have to go to “File Explorer”.
- We look for the folder of documents received by WhatsApp.
- Now we enter the folder “Half”.
- Then WhatsApp documents.
- We select the file again and again change it.doc by .apk.
- Once this is done the following will be install the app on the device and all this process will be finished.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉