One of the most frustrating situations that fans can experience has also been suffered by lovers of video games of one of the latest Sony consoles.
This is the console portable video games Play Station Vita, many users have wanted it to reach the market for more than 2 years a good emulator for this console to be able to play on Android devices.
But although it is difficult to find, the truth is that this emulator does exist and here we will tell you where it is available to download and install on your mobile device or Tablet. We will also include the place where you can download the Roms of the games to release the emulator.
The best Play Station Vita emulator for Android ready to download for free
The following emulator is the only one capable of functioning with PS vita games, and so far for Android it’s excellent.
PSVita Pro Emulator
It is one of the most complete console emulators for Android which it is capable of emulating even Play Station 4. In this particular case, it is the only emulator for Android capable of emulating the Play Station Vita console. It is considered one of the fastest, although it should be noted that originally only designed for PSP, but it is able to emulate the vita very well.
List of the best classic PS Vita games you must try to play on Android
This it was the last game console designed by Sony, that is, the successor to the PSP. It stood out for its exceptional hardware, along with its exciting features. It included the remote play function and a cross-buy, so its expansion among gamers was not a surprise.
Has a catalog of games with unconventional titles, so they are worth checking out. If you are interested in reliving these moments and enjoying the best adventures that were available on this handheld game console, read on.
- Mortal Kombat: This game revives the veteran fighting saga, which began with digitized graphics and blood everywhere. In this version, three-dimensional graphics are achieved that show much better the effects of blows and the powerful X-ray effects, with which strategy is added to the game.
- FEZ: This game came at the exact moment, as the indie phenomenon was catching on. Among its main characteristics, its minimalist visual section stands out, in which there were constant challenges that challenged users. Ideal for fans of adventure.
- Person 4 (Golden): this was another of the most named titles for the PS Vita. Many even consider it the best game in the entire catalog of this device. He gave a new vision of the Shin Megami Tensei saga, which earned him his position within the top 10.
- Gravity Rush: it is within the classification of titles available at the launch of the PS Vita. It stood out for its finishes and appearance, which allowed the user to live unique experiences. For example, it was possible to experiment with the laws of gravity (central aspect of the whole game).
- Guacamelee !: in this game the main character is named Juan, a Mexican who lives an apparently normal life. However, her routine will be disrupted when her henchmen resurrect to kidnap one of her friends. It is an opportunity to have adrenaline and adventure.
- Uncharted (The Golden Abyss): With this game system adapted for the PS Vita, users were able to live incredible adventures interacting through the touch screen. Here the protagonist had to explore unknown territories full of enemies, so it was necessary to pass all the tests along the way.
- Rogue Legacy: This is an action game, which consists of entering a castle with the aim of defeating four bosses from certain areas. This makes it possible for a showdown against the final boss to be unlocked. It is a quite entertaining option, with which you can put your fighting skills to the test.
- LittleBigPlanet: is an adaptation available for PS Vita of two classic games designed for the PS3. It supports the various levels that were designed for this portable console, and it even makes the levels much more interactive than on the PS3 itself. In addition, it includes puzzle options to solve.
- Minecraft PlayStation Vita: Minecraft is a standalone game designed by Markus Persson. It is a perfect combination of an open world and a series of adventures. One of the most interesting details is that it can be played by a single person or it also has the multi-player option.
- Dragon’s Crown: It came as a 2D action RPG game. One of the distinctive details of this version for the console is the high definition graphics. Also, it is worth mentioning that it does not have cross-play, but you can take advantage of the cross-save functions.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉