Calls are an excellent way of communication to quickly report any type of important news. However, there may be times when you don’t want these kinds of notifications to interrupt your activities.
To avoid receiving an unwanted call, you can use the functionality of block them on Skype. Thanks to this configuration, you will avoid annoyances at inappropriate times. For example, it can be of great help when you are working, in a meeting, etc.
Keep reading to learn step by step How to block incoming calls on Skype from any of your computers quickly and easily?. In addition, we will teach you how to avoid calls from a particular contact.
Learn step by step how to block calls from a specific contact in your Skype account quickly and easily
If you have a contact that constantly bothers you and you want avoid any kind of communication with him, the best solution is to block it. In this way, that person will not be able to establish any conversation with you.
The step by step to not receive calls from a specific contact is:
- You must go to the tab Chats or Contacts:.
- Right-click or hold down on the contact to block.
- Tap on View profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile window and click Block contact.
- Within the window corresponding to Do you want to block this contact?, select in Block a person without reporting abuse.
- After the action is confirmed, that user will be removed from your chats and contact list.
Notably, if you receive an unwanted call from an unknown phone number, you have the possibility to block that number from the chat. You only need to select the link Block + the number, so that you avoid contacting you.
We show you how to block all incoming calls to your Skype account so they don’t bother you for a while
On the other hand, another very common scenario is that you are busy at the moment and are not available to receive calls from any user. To do it, you must block all incoming calls in you Skype account.
We will explain the procedure below:
- Enter your profile picture.
- Go to Setting.
- Click your Account and Profile.
- Tap on your account.
- Within Manage Features, Choose Skype number.
- Activates or deactivates the option corresponding to Allow Skype to block calls unwanted, as needed.
The blocking spam calls it is a characteristic that helps you block your Skype number, so that you cannot receive unwanted calls. It should be clarified that the activation and its use is free. Also, some regions may have Block Unwanted Calls turned on by default.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉