There are many reasons why some iOS users they want configure your keyboards to use other languages apart from the one that is already predetermined in the equipment. Either because they dominate another language more, because they study one in particular and it is a way of practicing it or simply for pleasure and comfort.
Today the keyboards of the iOS operating systems are considered one of the most complete and impressive, offers different options to each of its users that will allow them to have a really good experience. In addition, they are the ones that allow us to carry out most of the Smartphone functions. Therefore, it is extremely important to have a working keyboard.
Due to its importance, here we are going to teach you how you can configure and change the language of your keyboard for both iPhone or iPad, a simple and fast process that you can do without the need to be an expert on the subject, to do this, follow the steps that we will explain below.
Steps to change the keyboard language on iPhone phones and tablets
In the event that the keyboard of your computer does not have the correct language and it is difficult for you to use it, you have the opportunity to be able to configure it to suit you so you can start using it in a correct way. Keep in mind that this process will be the same for both iPhone as well as iPad. Therefore, here we show you how to do this:
- To start the process, you will need to enter the option of “Setting” which is on the screen of “Start”.
- There you select the section of “General”.
- Within the new menu you scroll down and click on “Language and region”.
- In the new screen that appears select “Device language”.
- In this new window is where we choose the language you want to place, once you have selected it, click on “Okay”.
- Finally, you have to confirm your choice, here click on the first option that appears on the screen.
When you have completed all this you will be sent to the home screen, the language you have selected for your Smartphone should appear there.
How to use multiple languages at the same time besides Spanish on your iPhone keyboard?
Keyboards today are one of the most used functions in all mobile devices, Either for send a text message, write in social networks, write a number, name of contacts among many more options.
Due to all the functionality that can be given to this, many users have chosen to want install two or more languages at the same time. This in order to use each one of them at the appropriate time, either to speak with people of another language, or simply to learn another type of language.
In such a way, here we are going to show you what are the steps you have to take to set two or more languages on your iPhone.
- To start you must enter the “Settings” of your iPhone. In the menu that appears there you select the section “General”.
- Now in the section of “General” you are going to look for the option of “Keyboard” and click on it. There you will find all the languages available on mobile, including emojis.
- In the new menu that appears on the screen you select the option “Add new keyboard”.
- When you enter this tab, a new list will appear with all the available keyboards, there you will find several languages, you will only have to click on the option you want to select.
- Once this is done you will have added the new language, to check that it has been added and is available for use you will have to go to Springboard (desktop of your device) so that the keyboard appears on the screen.
- When it appears on the screen of your mobile, click on the “Ball” that appears at the bottom, we leave it pressed for a few seconds until a new menu appears, there will have to come out the available options that we have for the keyboard.
- In this case, it appears Spanish and English, you choose either of the two by clicking on it.
In this way, you will be able to carry out the process to use two or more languages at the same time on your iPhone device. A way with which you can practice writing different languages, as well as chat with people from other countries in an easier and faster way.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉