Facebook is, par excellence, the social network most used by people around the world. And it is that throughout each day, hundreds of millions of users share various content on this platform and thus, they use it for multiple actions ranging from leisure to digital business, in order to make their brand visible and generate more sales. Thus, being a social network used by so many people in each country, Facebook has multiple languages in order to provide greater convenience to its users and that with it, they surf more easily in the network.
Although many people assume that this social platform shows “only”In the same language as once you selected in the language settings of the device through which you connect, be it a computer, Tablet or Smartphone; that’s not true. Since, thanks to the tools related to the facebook settings, it allows you modify the language to your preference, without having to change it previously in the device. Indeed, you can achieve your mission and demonstrate your skills in different languages, if you modify it in the social network, with what surely, you will improve your grammar and learn more every day.
In addition to this, this offers you the possibility of access additional features that are only available in certain countries and in case you change the language to one of these places, you can use them without any problem and regardless of where you are. For this reason, we want to introduce you below the step by step to follow to modify the language in your Facebook account, either from your cell phone (Android or iPhone) and through a Windows or Mac computer.
Steps to change the language of Facebook to Spanish or any other language
In this sense, if what you want is to change the language of your Facebook account to Spanish or any other that you can handle easily, It is necessary to know perfectly the procedure to be carried out for this.
Taking into account the great use of mobile phones today, we will start by telling you what to do on your Smartphone, whether Android or iOS, and later, the process that must be carried out on a computer when connecting from said equipment to the platform Social.
On my Android or iPhone mobile phone
Fortunately, access to the section of the different languages that allows configure facebook, it’s completely easy. If you are one of those who prefers to go online and post photos, videos or whatever you want through your Smartphone; we indicate you the steps you must take to change the language of your account from there.
Here is the process to follow:
- On your mobile phone, enter the social network and go to the main page of the same. In case you do not have your account open directly in the terminal, enter your email and password to enter the platform. Now, if you are one of the users that keeps that account open, simply press the FB icon and go to the home page.
- Later, access the social network options icon, which is located in the upper right part of the home screen and is easily identified by three horizontal bars.
- When you enter this section, slide the screen to the end to click on the option called “Settings and privacy”Which is one position above the button to exit the account.
- When accessing there, a kind of menu will be displayed with several choices, among which you must Select language”.
- Finally, uncheck the option “Device language” Y choose the one of your preference. Since then, the platform will stay charging for a few seconds and then redirect you to the home page that should already be displayed with the new language.
From Windows or Mac computer
On the other hand, if mostly you choose to use this social network through a computer, regardless of whether it is Windows or Mac, you can also change the language of your account from there. It is important to note that the procedure is very similar to the previous one and therefore, it is also extremely simple steps.
In this way, we indicate what you must do:
- To start, access your Facebook account, either through the web browser you want and entering its official page. Or in case you have the application installed on your computer, simply enter your account through the FB icon. Of course, indicating the email and password.
- Once you open this account, it will show you the home page and to access your profile settings, you must start with click the icon showing a down arrow, located at the end of the horizontal bar where the field for “Search for”Whatever you want on the platform.
- When you click on the icon that we indicated above, a small menu will be displayed, in which you must locate option “Setting” Y click on it in order to change the language of the account.
- Later, wait for it to load said section and after that, the screen will show you a new section with several alternatives to select that are on the left. There, you must choose the section “Language”.
- Now, you will see a section with three options, to modify the language you must locate the first one that has the name “Facebook language”And click on“Edit”.
- Finally, wait for this option to load for a few seconds and then it will allow you access a drop-down menu with all the languages that Facebook supports. There, choose the one you want to change and now, you just have to click on “Save Changes”. Since then, the buttons, titles, notifications and other text content on the platform, will be displayed in this selected language.
In how many languages can we use Facebook?
In view of the social network is used by more than one billion users around the world and that number increases more every day or, every hour it increases; it is essential that you have extensive coverage in terms of the languages you accept.
In this sense, since 2016, Mark Zuckerberg (founder of FB) made an important announcement where a new platform record was set by offering more than 100 languages to its users and even, those like the Maltese, Fula and Corsican that are not commonly found in the online world. Taking into account that the corsican, it’s even in danger of disappearing completely, according to official data from the UNESCO.
The most important reason for providing so many languages to your users is because it is about an essential aspect to connect everyone and that in this way, each of the people who access the social network, I managed to understand everything that is published there.
Since several countries do not speak English, which is the native language of this famous social network. Thus ensuring an optimal service and also, the necessary tools to be able to change the language to suit each of the people who use Facebook, no matter where in the world they are.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉