If you are a user of this video platform and you have a channel on it, surely it has happened to you that for some reason after having uploaded a video you want change the language. Keep in mind that YouTube system take the main language of each user, this lets you know what kind of the public may offer you such reproductions.
This also allows the system to know what types of videos offers you, always trying that these are of your same language. This can undoubtedly become a real advantage for everyone, as this will ensure you only content that you can understand and that may interest you.
However, by working in this way you can also become a limiting, since simply you are going to reach those users who have the same language. One way to change all of this and get a greater visibility for your reproductions is modifying the language of the video. In this way, here we are going to explain how you can do this quick and easy procedureTo do this, follow in detail everything that we will teach you in the post.
What should I keep in mind before changing the language of a video I uploaded to YouTube?
No doubt that power changing the language of a video that you have uploaded to YouTube will provide you with a lot of benefits, mainly because this will allow your reproduction can reach people of another language, which means you will have a increased visibility. All this is generated in a greater number of visits for your reproduction and possibly for your channel, what can you generate very good profits on the platform.
However, before performing this procedure it is very important that you take into account some important aspects to consider and that will surely help you achieve better results:
- Keep in mind that the spectators who speak a language other than yours they can find any of your subtitled reproductions and watch them.
- Yes you add subtitles from your own language to reproduction this will help you improve accessibility to it. This is because all those hearing impaired or deaf viewers will be able to understand what is happening there. In addition, it is also very useful for when a person is viewing the content and is in a place where there is a lot of noise in the environment and makes it difficult to hear the audio. All this will help you increase the number of reproductions on your content.
- And finally, translated metadata they will also allow you to increase the visibility and reach of each of your videos. So much titles like descriptions in another language may appear in the search for people who do not have the same language, what will allow all those viewers can get your views and access them.
Learn step by step how to change the language of your YouTube videos
Considering that power Changing the language of your YouTube videos can offer certain advantages, here we are going to explain step by step how you can perform this procedure. It is important to mention that it is very simple and easy to run, for this you simply have to use the YouTube Studio platform. In accordance with this, here we show you which are the main steps you must follow to perform this procedure correctly.
To do this, follow each of these instructions:
- The first thing will be to enter the platform YouTube Studio, already enter the your account details to log in.
- Once you have entered the platform you will find a menu on the left side of your screen. There you must select the option “Videos”.
- Now a new window will open for you where are you going to find the video thumbnail.
- Select the video for which you want to change the language and open the tab “Advanced”.
- The following will be choose the language of the video from the drop-down menu and finally click on “Save”.
- This way you can modify the language of each of the reproductions that you have previously uploaded to your YouTube channel.
The best YouTube tools to translate your content
You must take into account that a large percentage of users who use YouTube have a language other than yours, so it would be very important to create content in multiple languages or in at least two languages. This will undoubtedly help you improve the visibility of your reproductions, managing to increase the public internationally.
In accordance with this, here we show you the main tools you need to translate your content uploaded to the streaming platform:
Add your own translations
The main way to power translate each of your content uploaded to the platform is that you do yourself your own translations both of the titles and the description of each of your videos. This will allow users to automatically identify the language of playback.
Therefore, make sure that both the description as the video title have the language suitable for spectators. Once modified the two details mentioned above, the following will be add the subtitles, this will undoubtedly help you to reach a greater amount of public. This types of videos are ideal for those who have hearing difficulties.
Use community contributions
Another way to achieve all this is through community contributions, for this you must enable this option. This will allow the followers of your channel may add metadata, which would the translation of the titles, description and subtitles to each of your videos. This can allow your reproduction ended up being in many available languages.
Use automatic subtitles
Finally, you have the opportunity to activate what is the function of automatic subtitles, this is about using voice recognition technology, this will allow you automatically add subtitles in the original language of your playback. Thus allowing you change the language of the same so that you can reach a larger audience.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉