You will be able Start The operating system Windows 8 from a USB memory. For this, you will need to boot it, download ISO image from the OS and then configure BIOS from your computer to make your task a success.
If you want to know how to do it, you can find the steps in the following paragraphs of this article. In addition, we will show you which are the main errors that can be solved by booting Windows 8 from USB.
Don’t miss out on anything if you want to become a computer expert, as we will also explain how you should create a bootable bootable USB with Windows 8.
What are the main errors that can be solved by booting Windows 8 from USB?
When you boot Windows 8 From a USB you are solving some errors that occur in the boot test. This is a verification that the operating system performs to verify the correct functioning of the hardware, its drivers and any subset of the PC.
If these errors exist, they issue a code, the best known being:
- 0x80070005: Windows 8 issues this type error when there is compatibility issues with native or third-party antivirus or with the version Windows Update KB 971058.
- 0xC1900101: in this case the problem originates when cannot find operating system installation media.
Another of the errors that are avoided when it is installed by means of a USB is the lack of programs not appearing at startup and when there is no sync with Windows Mail and with the store operating system.
Learn step by step how to configure the BIOS of your PC to start Windows from a USB
The step-by-step you must do to configure the BIOS of your Windows 8 computer to start from a USB is the following:
- What you should do is turn off the computer and plug the flash memory into a USB port.
- Next, you must turn it on and without booting the operating system you will have to press F12, F11 or F10, depending on the manufacturer of the plate. In case you cannot access the blue screen, you will have to try with F9, Del or TAB.
- Once you have entered BIOS, you will have to go with the directional arrows to the tab System configuration.
- Then you must choose the option Boot options and press Enter.
- Choose Safe boot and activate it.
- Go to Archive and then click on Get out Y Save.
- Then go to Inherited compatibility and disable the option.
- Then you will have to choose the option Boot order and select USB CD / DVD ROM.
Discover how to create a bootable USB bootable with Windows 8
You will have to follow these steps to boot a USB memory from Windows 8:
- Enter the tool Run. For this you will have to press the keys at the same time Windows and R.
- Then write cmd and press Enter.
- You will see a black screen in which you will have to enter different commands, you just have to write them and then press Enter. The first one you will have to work with is DISKPART, so you will have to write it after the major sign (>).
- Now you will need to know all the disks that you have connected to your computer (for this, you will have to connect the USB previously), therefore, you will have to enter LIST DISK.
- You will see the DISK 0 like him HDD and then the rest. If you have only the USB, sure this will have the name DISC 1In case you cannot distinguish between them, be guided by the storage capacity they have.
- Login SELECT DISK
- Run the command CLEAN.
- At this time you will need to create a partition to house the ISO from W8, so you will have to write CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY.
- Writes ACTIVE.
- Format the USB through FORMAT FS = NTFS. This may take several minutes.
- Enter the command ASSIGN, then press Enter and write below EXIT.
- Go back to DISKPART Y type xcopy
: *. * / s / e / f. : /
- After a few minutes all files will be uploaded. Writes EXIT for finish the task of booting the USB.
- When you want to download the Windows 8 ISO you can do it from the Microsoft home page. “Https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO”
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉