Today, cables are no longer used and are a thing of the past. And it is that, practically all electronic devices and accessories that are commonly used in computers, such as keyboards, speakers, mouse, etc. You can connect them to your PC via Bluetooth. Which, makes the connection process much easier and organized. In addition, it is one of the classic wireless connections in electronic devices that offer the most possibilities, despite the fact that many people think that only limited to connect car sound and cell phone, for example.
While it is true, these types of unions go much further. Apart from being able to communicate without hands through them, it is also supported add extra functionality to a mobile, since share files and play games, even connect peripherals and print. Taking into account that can be carried out very easily, simply by enabling the function of Bluetooth and in most Smartphones, the options they show are similar.
For its part, it should be noted that the NFC technology has made the Bluetooth link between two certain devices much easier, which is done by bringing them closer together physically. Well, it refers to a wireless technology that works in the 13.56 MHz band, where no license is needed to use it. With what it will not be strange to see every day more peripherals compatible with this capacity. This is why we will inform you about how you can connect any device via bluetooth and configure it correctly.
Steps to activate and connect a device via bluetooth
If you are not yet a good connoisseur of how to activate and connect a device via Bluetooth, now you will know how to do it properly and on different devices. The time has come to delve deeper into technology and with it, eliminate the use of accessories that are not at all practical or viable.
Now, let’s start by specifying how to link different accessories to a computer, specifically with Windows 10.
On the Windows 10 computer
While it is true, computers need different accessories to function properly and provide greater comfort and efficiency to users. So from now on, we will explain how to do it in two kinds of groups, depending on the accessories to be connected.
To connect to Bluetooth headphones, speakers, or other audio device
The steps to carry it out are:
- First of all, you must activate the audio device and make it discoverable. The way to make it possible to detect it is depending on the device, so we recommend you consult the help of the device or, failing that, visit the manufacturer’s website to find out and avoid mistakes.
- After, enable this type of connection on your PC if it is not already activated. To do this, go to the taskbar and select Activity Center> Bluetooth. If you do not see the corresponding icon on the taskbar, choose the Start button and later, these options: Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices.
- Now, located in the activity center, choose the option “Connect> device name”.
- If other instructions appear, follow each one step by step. Otherwise, you should not do anything else and you are already connected. Usually the Bluetooth device and your computer should automatically join each time the two are located within range with this activated.
To connect a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, or other peripheral
- Activate the device so that it can be detected. As in the previous case, to make it locatable depends on the device. So check the device help or visit the manufacturer’s website to find out.
- Later, choose the Start button and then Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices.
- Located there, turn on Bluetooth and select on “Add Bluetooth or other device> Bluetooth “. You just have to choose the device and follow the other instructions that appear. Finally, select “Ready” and that’s it.
On the Android mobile
On mobiles, activating and configuring the Bluetooth option correctly is essential. Although many people pay little attention to it or even ignore it, in reality it’s a very useful function. Indeed, we offer you in detail the step by step to activate the Bluetooth connection and deactivate it, being an extremely simple process:
- The first thing you should do is open the settings menu of your Android device. From there, you must select the option “Connections“To be able to access what we need.
- Once you enter that section, you will see the option “Bluetooth”To open the settings for these connections.
- If it is disabled, you must Activate it to get the window where all the devices that you have linked to your cell phone will appear. At the bottom, those that are within reach will appear.
- To deactivate it, you must follow the same process. Alone go to the button in the upper right (where you turned it on) and direct it the other way to turn it off. If you are not using it, It is recommended that you deactivate it, since this way it consumes less battery. Also, when you put the mobile in “Airplane mode”, this option will stop working automatically.
On the iPhone
To pair an iPhone with a wireless accessory, the process is also very simple and we will detail it below:
- To start, on the iOS device go to “Settings> Bluetooth ” and enable it. It is worth noting that you should not leave this screen until you follow all the steps to finish connecting the device or accessory.
- Subsequently, place the accessory or device in detection mode and just wait for it to appear on your mobile. In case it does not appear or you do not know how to put it in detection mode, we advise you to consult, slowly, the instructions included in the accessory or contact the manufacturer, if you prefer.
- Now to connect it, touch the name with which the other device or accessory is identifiedor, as soon as it appears on the screen. On various occasions, it is most likely that you must enter the PIN or password. So if you are not sure which one it is, it is essential that check the accessory documentation.
- Finally, you will have both devices connected and thus you can easily use the add-on with your iPhone.
Connect to car
Normally, most people want sync your mobile phone with the car stereo, in order to create a connection between the two that allows greater ease when controlling the coir and also, it is an action that looks extremely comfortable for the vast majority of drivers.
Taking into account that in this way, they can listen to the music they want from their mobile but with the sound of the car. Therefore, if you are one of the people who still does not know how to do it or who has not achieved it, with this post We will indicate the fastest procedure so that you can enjoy this function soon:
- To start, you must have the car stereo on and your cell phone at hand ready to use.
- Then proceed to press the Bluetooth pairing button containing the car stereo, so activate the detection mode of the same.
- Now, go to your mobile and select the main menu of your phone. There you must select the section of “Settings“Or”Setting”To see all available options.
- Located in that section, select the option “Bluetooth menu”That you see on the list.
- Once you enter the indicated option, click on “Add“Or”Sync up”To be able to detect the car radio. So, press the part where it says “Start“,”Connect”Or the button to start the connection process.
- The cell phone will start searching for devices that are activated within range. After a moment of waiting, it will show you the different options available in the list and there you need to choose the car stereo.
- However, enter the pairing number for the car radio that will surely request you. Which you can easily get in the documentation of said radio.
- Finally, wait for the syncing process to complete. So you already have the two devices connected and ready to use.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉