Instagram is a social network that has grown exponentially in recent years. At present it belongs to the group of Facebook Y WhatsApp. Together they control much of users’ time In Internet.
For this reason many companies want to appear on the platform. In turn, users who once used it as recreational way, today they have the need to create professional profiles or manage the image of their ventures.
This can lead to an annoying circle in which connect Y disconnect between accounts. That is why today it exists a utility that allows you to manage multiple profiles from one place. Thus avoiding cumbersome procedures. To learn more about it, we invite you to read this post.
What should we take into account before creating two IG accounts with the same email?
We must mention some topics that you should know before Step by Step. For example, once created the bills, will share an access point. Therefore, you should take extreme security of this password. Especially when it comes to business profiles. One of the ways to do it is with the two-step authentication. It is still available, even if you use more than one associated account.
For the moment, it is not possible to change the password which you will use to log into multiple accounts. Unless Instagram decide to update your policies on this. If you need to link more than one account, keep in mind that you will have to one at a time. And the best way to achieve it is through smartphone. You can use this method also to link existing accounts with your own emails and passwords. They will continue to be accessible with their corresponding data individually.
Finally, and although it may seem obvious, you must have previously created an Instagram profile associated with an existing email and of your belonging. In addition, it already has to be verified. You can find how to do it in this same page.
Learn step by step how to have two Instagram accounts with the same email
It is important that you know, before starting the process, that it is a completely legal method. We will not use external programs nor will we modify any code. So you need not fear to be “Punished” by Instagram.
Without further ado, let’s learn how to use two or more Instagram accounts:
- The first thing you should do is access the Instagram application from your mobile phone.
- Login your login details. It does not matter if it is a personal profile.
- Then press your Photo to access your profile.
- Once there, touch the three lines horizontals of menu.
- Do the same about “Setting” or gear icon.
- You will find one of the last items on the list “Add Account”. It is usually of a different color.
- A small window will open in which you must choose “Create new account”.
- Enter the new Username. Remember that this should not coincide with any other already existing.
- If you already owned previously another linked account, the system will ask you to choose which one will you associate this new with. This also means that anyone who can log in with the first one will have access to the one we are creating.
- Tap on “Complete registration”.
- Follow the usual steps to set up a new profile, or click “Skip”.
Repeat the steps from the beginning to add more accounts.
As we mentioned before, all linked accounts will share the same access point, which is none other than him user and password with which you access the original profile. That is why we also reiterate the importance of protecting this data, since they give access to all those linked. It happens differently if you link two accounts with their own emails. Although you will have access to them from the same place, both will keep their individual access data.
How many Instagram accounts can I have with the same email?
So far Instagram allows or supports a maximum of five accounts in total. That is, the original, plus four annexed. Regardless of whether they have private access data. If you reach this limit, the button will not appear “Add Account”. But nevertheless, you can always delete some, either because you don’t use it or because you created it by mistake.
Doing this is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Enter the profile original.
- Press the three lines of menu.
- Access the button setting.
- From the list, choose “Login information”.
- There will appear all linked accounts and next to them three points that indicate a context menu.
- Press on the one you want remove.
- Finally, choose “Remove” and confirm. Please note that all images, videos and information will be lost.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉