Communication is very important in a company and having a corporate email account is a great help for an organization. G Suite It is a very simple tool that can be used a lot. It facilitates the activity of any company, since its messaging service offers several very useful tools.
It is good to know that G Suite, in short, is Gmail for companies, so if an organization decides to communicate through this tool, it can also access other very interesting functionalities that make the experience much more complete
Being able to use Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs etc to facilitate group work and organization among the members of the company, including being able to carry out video conferencing or have an online storage almost unlimited.
How to register a business Gmail email account in G Suite?
If you need open a G Suite account for your business, You are in the right place. In this post we will show you the steps to follow to create your own corporate email account, and the best thing is that It won’t take more than 10 minutes! Read on to get started with the easy process!
Then with this little tutorial or guide, and Following a few simple steps, you can register a Gmail email account for your company. This conveys a more formal and trustworthy air to your contacts, and it’s a small detail that really makes a difference. It’s very simple, let’s get started.
1 – Enter the registration website
Enter at this URL: https://gsuite.google.com/ it will direct us to the G Suite home page, then click on “Start here”. In the next screen that appears, it is explained that G Suite offers a free trial period During two weeks. Click on “next”.
2 – Registration form
In this step, G Suite asks you to know what the name of the company is and how many people are part of the organization, that is, the number of employees working in your business. We fill in with truthful data and give “next“.
3 – Choose the country
The next step, you must indicate the country where your organization operates, once this is done, we give “next“.
4 – Enter a valid email
Then you will have to offer a email account you already have, so that G Suite can contact you so we can confirm and verify your account later. Click on “next“.
5 – Register your web domain
Once you have finished filling in the previous characteristics that define your organization, you will arrive at a screen where you will have to decide what your domain will be. You will have to choose if you want to buy a new domain name or use one you already have. If you decide to use one that you already have, you will have to enter its name with its respective TLD or domain extension.
Instead, if at the moment you do not have your own web domain, they give you the option to buy one, by clicking on “I prefer to buy a new domain“We can look for one that is consistent with what we want our company to transmit, if that name we have chosen is already registered, you will be forced to change it in order to create account in G Suite.
6 – Fill in your name and username
Then you must write in the fields indicated your name and surname of the contact person, and we give again to “next“.
Now we will have to give the G Suite account login or access data, indicating a username and password Its own and non-transferable and with a minimum of 8 characters, this password may have alphanumeric codes, that is, numbers and letters, as well as special symbols.
7 – Creation process completed!
Finally, click on the box where it says “I am not a robot”To resolve the captcha and accept the G Suite conditions. Click on “Accept and continue” and ready You are already registered! We can already enjoy our 14-day free trial period in our business Gmail account.
What are the benefits of having a corporate email from Gmail?
Many organizations have chosen work with a G Suite account as the main tool to communicate. This is because there are several advantages to create a corporate email in G Suite.
The main advantages are:
- You can put the same domain name to your email as to your website, which transmits seriousness, formality and unifies criteria, in addition to creating our brand when we communicate with any client.
- Further, your email will be clean of ads, which makes things much easier when it comes to work, since you don’t have to worry about closing the popup and ad windows, you can fully focus on your work without any distraction.
- Another of the great advantages that G Suite offers is the ability to cloud storage. Corporate emails usually start with a 30GB capacity initially, which goes a long way. Further, it is possible to expand that capacity at any time (yes, you will have to pay for it).
- Like any other normal Gmail email, accounts registered in G Suite can also enjoy all the tools that the platform offers, such as Drive, Spreadsheets, Calendar etc. Its use is very simple and anyone who has had (or has) a normal Gmail account can use the G Suite account perfectly, since it does not vary much.
- Allows us make video conferences with the other members of the company and centralize tasks, greatly facilitating communication, saving time in group work.
- Too enables internal communication of an organization, since it is very easy to share an important document or any urgent matter with all employees or clients, in addition to the management of all mobile devices.
Is opening an account in G Suite or Gmail for business free?
This question is very easy to answer. G Suite is not free. However, it does offer a 14-day free trial for all those who approach the platform for the first time. But this two-week free trial is only free if you register a maximum of ten users.
If your company is older and you want to try registering more than ten users in your corporate email, you will be interested in looking at the price list it has, since from that number of registrations G Suite does not give the option to the free trial. You have to choose the format that you need the most, that is, the one that best suits the size and way of operating your company.
There are three G Suite plans:
- The basic plan (the cheapest)
- The business plan (best value for money)
- The enterprise plan (premium features)
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉