It’s time to enjoy and get all the benefits that Discord offers you! Don’t you know how to do it? Do not worry, we will explain you in a simple way the step by step you must do to create an account on any device.
It doesn’t matter what operating system you have, you will find a simple and quick guide to apply for each case. With this you will not make mistakes and you will not die trying.
Take a look at what we have to offer you because you will find the best Discord tricks that will make you a true expert in the use of the platform. Let’s get started.
Learn step by step how to create a Discord account from any device
We will show you below the step by step that you must do to seamlessly create a Discord account from any device. With this platform you will communicate with your friends without problems.
Go for it:
Look for the Play Store icon on the main screen and press on it, then follow these steps:
- Type in the search bar the word Discord and click on Search. Once you have found the application select it and press the Install button. You can also do it from your browser by entering
https://discord.com/and pressing Download from Google Play.
- Once the above process is finished, you must open the application and click on the button Check in.
- Then complete the form with your contact information.
- Enter the name that your user will have and choose a secure password. If you do not know which key to put, we recommend that you visit our tool in the Password generator will recommend the ideal key for you.
- You must also enter an email and then click on Continue.
- Go to the inbox of the email you entered and search through the received messages. Confidently open the email that comes from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After that click on the link indicated in the mail. This is a secure verification process to verify your identity.
- Once you are redirected, click on the blue button Verify email.
If you choose to enter from the browser that your mobile uses, the opening process is similar to the one followed on computers. So we recommend that read on to learn about these steps in detail. However, the app is the easiest way to access it from your smartphone.
On your iPhone or iPad you must do this step by step:
- Enter the App Store and look for the app Discord. The official app icon shows a blue game controller with eyes inside.
- Once you have it on your screen, press
- Write or enter your Face ID, Apple ID or Touch ID to continue.
- Press Sign in.
- When i am installed look for it between your apps.
- Open it and below where it indicates Welcome to Discord choose the button Check in.
- fill the form requested by the platform.
- Verify your email.
If you wish after verification you can exit the browser and re-enter the app. This time instead of Register press Log in and enter your data.
On Windows and MacOS
The The process that you must carry out is the same in these two operating systems, the only thing that will change is the name of the button to download.
The steps you will have to do are:
- Open the browser and enter the web address
https://discord.com/Google the platform Discord.
- This will take you to their official website. You will find a button called Log in In the upper right corner, click on it to be redirected to the login page.
- In this step a form called Create an account. In the first line put your email.
- Under enter a username unique.
- Then enter a login password. Remember that you can use our tool Password generator to get a strong key.
- Finally, enter your date of birth and choose the option Continue.
- The platform will tell you that you must go to your email mailbox to verify the account. Enter the email, follow the link and select on Verify email.
- Beat the Captcha and voila!
Once inside you can choose a profile photo, default message and more. It is also possible to download from here the wizard for the installation of the app in MacOS and Windows 10. The latter is obtained with the button Download apps in the left bar of the screen. If you want to do a simpler step, choose the menu at the top left of the home screen Download, then choose your computer’s operating system and continue with the steps.
With your Gmail account
In Discord you can also use your Gmail account to open your account. In fact, it is one of the most recurring options among users. Nevertheless, no direct link will appear that detects if your account is active in the browser. Unlike other platforms, you will have to enter it and verify it manually by following one of the previous procedures.
With your Facebook
As with the account Gmail, the platform has not yet facilitated the registration with the active FB account. Once you have generated your user with the browser or through the app there are other ways to link Facebook. For example, one of them is to activate Discord notifications on the Fan Page (this is possible for Level Up streamers).
List of the best tricks to get the most out of the Discord tool
Check out the best tricks that will help you get the most out of Discord:
Add a server
You can also create a community around a particular topic or need. To do this you just have to choose the button with the plus sign in the left menu, then you will have to choose “Create Server ”. When you do this, you will see different suggestions for topics, among them you will find groups of games, study, friends, creators and more. You can also choose a template to start interacting with the platform.
In Discord it is possible send friend requests to connect. For this it is not necessary to have your own server or open one already created, you only need to know the label and the user name of your friend. For this, you must make sure you are in the Start menu of your account. Then choose the button from the top menu, Friends.
Now write the corresponding TAG, under Add friend. This must contain the username followed by a # symbol and followed by a 4-digit number. After this, just touch the button Send friend request so that your friend receives the invitation.
Explore public servants
What if you still don’t know the name of any known server? Maybe your best option then is explore public servers. In these you can find communities of all kinds of gamers, business and content creation interests, among others. To be part of them you will have to choose the button in the shape of a compass in the left menu.
Under To find out you will find the most sought after sections of gaming, education, music, entertainment and science & technology. In addition, you will see the featured servers (among them it is possible to see Minecraft and Fornite, with more than 700 thousand active members each).
Customize your Discord
Among the configuration options you can modify the typical dark mode and choose the light theme. You just have to go to the cog wheel called User Settings, located in your lower chat. Under the application settings of the left menu it is possible to modify video and sound options. For instance, add a microphone, camera, or other device.
From here too you can change the way stickers, gifs and links will moveThere’s even a beta mode to preview emojis and mentions as you type. A very useful function in this section are the keyboard shortcuts, with them you will move much faster, even when you are in the middle of a game.
Opt for the Nitro version
In the Nitro mode payment platform allows you to further customize your server. Through animated avatars, exclusive stickers, HD videos and statuses bring features to help you stand out among your friends. To obtain these benefits you must subscribe or gift it to another active member. It costs around € 99 per year.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉