There are two types of playlist on YouTube, which will help you to order videos according to your needs. To achieve this you need to know how the playlists are divided.
You can find this information in the following paragraphs, because we will talk about the playlists of your account and your channel. We will also show you the step by step you will do to create a list without errors.
Don’t miss out on anything if you want to be an expert in handling Youtube Y you need to grow your channel to become a true influencer.
Types of playlists on YouTube What are all that exist?
In Youtube there are different types of playlists that allow you to sort the videos to be able to look at them without having to press on any function to advance to the next content. That is, its reproduction is automatic.
Here are all the types of playlists on YouTube:
From your account
Every time you save a video in Favorites or in Watch later, you are ordering the contents so that they are reproduced according to the established criteria. You can also create a video collection and share them giving them the name you want.
From your channel
Unlike the previous list type In your channel you can order the videos so that your visitors can find the contents by means of the order that you gave them.
Learn step by step how to create a YouTube playlist
Next, we will show you how to create a YouTube playlist from a mobile phone and from a computer:
On your channel
For generate a playlist on your channel you will have to do it through your computer or through mobile site, if you want to do it with your smartphone. We will show you below the process you must do so that your visitors can find the videos that were ordered by you.
The steps are:
- Go to the tab Your channel.
- Click on the option Customize channel.
- Find the tool Add a section and click on it.
- Choose Content.
- Then select the option Playlists.
- Enter the videos that will appear in the list.
- To finish click on Ready.
In your account
In you computer You will have to open YouTube through the browser.
Then you will have to follow these steps:
- Go to the home page and find the video you want to see in the playlist.
- Then, head to the bottom of the video and click on the option save.
- Choose if you want to save it in the category Favorites, Watch later or create a new list.
- Write the name of the list.
- Set privacy which will have your playlist.
- To finish, click Create.
From your Android or iPhone computer you will have to do this guide when you want to create a playlist from the YouTube app:
- Open the app and go to the video you want to see.
- Tap on save or in Watch later.
- When you see a message informing you that the adding a new video to the playlist it’s because you’re done with homework.
You can also create a playlist from the library.
In this case you should follow this guide:
- Select the tab library.
- Go to the section Playlists and click NEW PLAYLIST.
- Choose the video you want to save. You can do that from the playback history.
- Then select NEXT.
- Write the name which will have your playlist.
- Tap on CREATE to end.
If you do it from the mobile site, follow this step by step:
- Below the video you will find the option save, so you must click on it.
- Choose the tool Create a new playlist.
- Enter name which will have the playlist.
- Set the privacy level.
- Click on CREATE.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉