The instant messaging application Telegram offers its users the possibility of spreading any type of content, en masse, through the channels. If you are interested in knowing how to create a channel in Telegram on any of your devices, keep reading this step by step guide.
Through a Telegram channel, the subscriber can receive information regarding a topic of interest. On the other hand, the owner and his administrators can publish and manage the channel.
Channels are communication tools that facilitate the transmission of information to thousands of people at the same time. This means that they are an excellent tool to stay informed about topics of your interest.
Learn step by step how to create a channel in your Telegram account on any device
Telegram channels they are easily adapted to the needs of their owners. You can use them to share information with a closed group, or use the tool for a commercial strategy.
Do not miss the opportunity, and learn step by step how to create a channel in your Telegram account on any device:
The application of Telegram It is mainly found in mobile devices, and the process for create a channel it’s pretty straightforward.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Telegram App on the mobile device.
- Press the button “New message”. In Android is located at the bottom right of the screen. You can identify it by the circular icon with a pencil. In the case of iOS, It is located in the upper right corner, also represented by a small pencil icon.
- Then three options appear on the screen: New group, New secret chat and New channel. To create a channel, press the last option.
- You must enter a name for the channel. Optionally, you can also add a profile picture and a description. Click on the ‘Done’ icon when you’re done.
- Telegram goes on to ask if you want the channel to be public or private. In the case of being public, you can create an invitation link. If you enter a repeated link, the application will notify you so that you can change it for another. In the case of being a private channel, Telegram provides you with an invitation link, which can be canceled if you wish.
- Then you must invite channel members. You can invite users from your contact list. When you’re done, tap the button with an arrow icon.
- The channel Telegram It has been created. From this point, if you wish, you can change the profile image, and edit the name, description and type of channel.
In the computer
Create a channel from the Telegram desktop app It is just as easy, as the steps are quite similar.
Pay attention and carry them out:
- Open the Telegram App for desks.
- Click on the button ‘Menu’. It’s in the upper left corner. It is represented by an icon with three horizontal bars.
- Select the option ‘New channel’.
- Then you must enter a name for the channel. Optionally, you can also add a profile picture and a description.
- Choose between ‘Public’ or ‘Private’ according to your needs.
- Invite channel members from your contact list.
- The channel has been created.
In the web version
Telegram has a web version, to which you can access through the following link:
web.telegram.org. It should be noted that this version is much more limited than the Telegram version for mobile and than the desktop version. To log in you need select the country you are in, followed by area code and phone number associated with the account Telegram.
Then you go to receive a text message through the mobile application. You must enter this code in the indicated place. In this way, the application confirms your identity and allows you to log in from the web. However, it is necessary to emphasize that New channels cannot be created from the web version of Telegram. The platform gives you the option to participate and manage the groups and channels. As well as the possibility of create a new group, but not a channel.
5 Ways to get the most out of Telegram channels that you should know
The Telegram channels they serve many purposes. For that reason, we tell you 5 ways to get the most out of Telegram channels that you should definitely know.
Go for it:
You can use the channels of Telegram for sell products and services, run promotions and generate web traffic. In the process, you can employ link shorteners to generate revenue through clicks.
Shorteners are responsible for directing users to a website where they must solve a Captcha to get the actual link. For every click you get, you get a small profit. Although it is a good option, remuneration is slow. It requires a massive number of visits to obtain a considerable and profitable input
Make money with referral programs
A novel method to earn money with a Telegram channel is employ the referral program. The mechanics are pretty simple. It involves inserting publications of products and services with a link that carries a unique code, which allows the company to identify the purchases made.
In this way, when a user makes a purchase, the channel owner receives a commission. There are numerous referral programs, as it is enough to select any product in Amazon and generate an affiliate link. Then take care of share the product on your channel.
Make money with the sale of products on Telegram
If you have a public channel, you can copy the invitation link and place it on your company website, or in your social networks. This is how you invite your audience to visit and join the official channel, in which they can receive special promotions or offers from the company. The best thing is that they can buy immediately.
If you do not have a company, you can create agreements with other brands to be an authorized distributor. You can also use the channel to sell products or services of your own.. Try to exploit a market that does not have massive competition.
If you have a project in mind which needs financial support, you can use the channel description to share a donation link so that subscribers are encouraged to support you. In fact, you can use the channel chat to provide information about the project or initiative you have in mind. So you can reach your goals faster.
There are numerous options when it comes to bots. To begin with, bots are programs that have artificial intelligence, and are responsible for fulfilling a specific task. In Telegram it’s possible find bots that are dedicated to mining cryptocurrencies. However, you can also find other channels with bots that invite you to do tasks. You can see advertising on websites recommended by the bot.
You can join other channels suggested by the show, watch videos, complete puzzles, and even play video games. The possibilities of make money with bots are endless, but they are also slow. The remuneration is low and time consuming to gather a good income. Also, many bots are scams or malicious platforms that do not comply with the payment. Therefore, it is necessary to inform yourself very well about it before entering the world of bots in Telegram channels.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thanks! 😉