Find accommodation in any city It is something that has always been accompanied by consulting hotels or other types of stays; However, since the internet has come into our lives and, above all, since it has crept into our phones, things have changed a lot. Now we can search for apartments rented by individuals to enjoy a home at our full disposal if we wish, and without complications of any kind.
This is the solution that Airbnb been posing for a few years. This company gave birth to a software with the same name, in charge of facilitating both the search for vacation rentals and the use of homes for this purpose by their owners. A proposal that has been active since 2008 and that does not stop growing, already having more than 2 million properties registered in nearly 200 different countries.
It has many benefits, but it can also lead to some uncomfortable situations. A misunderstanding between the owner and the individual can make you run out of accommodation overnight by mistake, or it is also possible that you will find a special offer in a hotel that makes you do without reservations. In fact, there are those who do not find this medium useful and prefer to opt for other more common and reliable alternatives according to their criteria. It is in these cases when the doubt about how to delete an Airbnb account heads are usually around.
Steps to cancel your Airbnb account permanently
Through this guide We will walk you through the account closing process on this platform so you can do it in a matter of minutes. It is something that can be carried out quickly and without any complications if you know where to go, and that is what we are going to take care of, explaining all the necessary details.
For cancel your Airbnb account permanently on PC and mobile phonesYou just have to follow the instructions that we are going to give you in the following sections.
In a matter of minutes you will have been able to unsubscribe from this platform:
Delete from PC
- Enter the Airbnb website from your computer’s browser. To do this, enter this URL: https://www.airbnb.es
- Log in through the option in the upper right corner. Enter the relevant data.
- Now, click on your account icon, available at the top. In the drop-down menu, click on “Account settings”.
- On the left side, click on “Setting”.
- Come down now to press the button “Disable my account”.
- Choose one of the reasons in the boxes, choose if you want to receive information and click again on “Disable my account”.
- Once this is done, your account will be discharged completely.
Unsubscribe from mobile (Android and iOS)
For unsubscribe from mobile, the process to follow is almost identical to that of PC. There is an Airbnb app for Android and iOS, but its functions do not include the possibility of requesting the closure of the user account.
Therefore, we recommend that you follow the instructions that we give you below:
- Open the web browser from your mobile phone.
- Once inside, go to settings and select “Computer version” on Android or “Desktop version” on iPhone.
- Once this is done, the rest of the steps are identical to those dictated from the first point of the account deletion from PC. You just have to follow them.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉