For several years ago Instagram social network It has become one of the most used and accepted platforms by the majority of users around the world. It has been characterized by offering a large number of tools such as filters, statuses, chat, comments, likes, share posts, upload photos and videos.
All this has made that the members of the network can enjoy all these services in each of your publications, taking into account that each of these details has been improving over time. Including new filters, layers, elements to add on photos, among others.
Therefore, you may have some old image in your account and that currently does not fit much with your current photos, since you can deal with people who are no longer or have stopped caring. Because of this, here we are going to explain to you how to delete your IG posts quickly and easily.
Is it possible to delete multiple photos from my Instagram profile?
Currently there are different platforms that promote power download all the photos from your Instagram profile simultaneously. However, it is important to mention that this is not possible, and is that said platform only allows you to delete a single image at a time for security reasons. This can become a tedious process in the case of wanting delete all or a large number of your photos.
Taking into account that it is not possible simultaneously delete photos from your account, you should know that all those applications that offer this type of service are completely false. In addition, you must be careful when downloading it since they could have virus or malware that may affect the operation of the device.
Steps to delete all photos from your IG account from mobile or computer
If you’re looking for the way to power delete a photo from your IG profile, then here we are going to explain what are the steps you have to take to be able to carry out this process from your smartphone or computer. To do this, follow each of the methods that we will teach you below:
From the mobile app
If you usually use your IG account from mobile app that today is the most common, since from there is where we can upload content to profile, and you want delete an old image or a photo you have uploaded by mistake. So it is important that you follow each of the steps that we will explain below:
- To start you must enter the IG app from your smartphone.
- When you have entered the app you must click on the icon located at the bottom right of your screen to go to your profile.
- In the new window Your account information will appear along with all the images you have published.
- The next thing will be to select the one you want “Delete”.
- Click on the three dots located in the upper right part of your screen, there a menu will appear where you select “Remove”.
- Now in the new pop-up window that appears on the screen select again “Remove” to confirm the process.
- Once this is done, the image will have disappeared from your account. In the case that you want to delete other photos, you simply have to repeat these steps with each one of them.
With an Android emulator from the computer
Many users prefer to use this type of social network from the computer, either comfort or because they do not have a smart mobile device. It is important to mention that from the web you can enter Instagram, through your home page. However, since the web platform will be very limited to perform some functions.
This is how you are not allowed talk via chat, add new photos or videos, statuses, among other elements that are not allowed. So, the best thing to do in these cases is to use an Android emulator from the computer. This will give you the possibility of having all the tools of the mobile app. To do this, follow these steps:
- In this case we are going to use the Android Bluestacks emulator, with him you can access your IG account from your PC and delete those images that you no longer want, keep in mind that you can only undo one at a time.
- The first will be install the emulator on your PC (below you have the link), when you enter the portal click on the green button “Download Bluestacks”. Then select the installation file and continue with all the instructions.
- The following will be download the Instagram APK file (below you have the link). Note that Bluestacks does not allow you install IG directly from Google Play.
- When it has been downloaded to your computer, double click on the emulator icon for the program to start.
- Now select the option “My applications”, located at the top right of the program screen.
- Then click on “Install APK”.
- Here it will open to you file explorer where you will have to go to the location of IG APK that you previously downloaded and select it to open it.
- After this, the application icon will appear on the emulator screen. There is the possibility that at the time of open the app the program tells you to restart. In this case you must confirm and wait for the program to start again.
- Once Bluestacks has started again, enter the app and enter your data and select the button “Log in”.
- When you have entered your account you must select the profile icon located at the bottom left of your screen.
- This will send you to your profile where will t appearu name, number of followed and followers and all your posts. Here you should select the one you want to delete.
- When the image appears in full screen you must select the three points located in the upper right.
- Now in the options that appear select “Remove”.
- Finally, confirm the action by clicking again on “Remove”.
Is it possible to recover a deleted image from my Instagram profile in the future?
It may happen that you have deleted any photo from your IG account and after a while you’ve regretted it and you want to get it back or there is also the case that you have sent to the trash by mistake and you want to have said photograph in your account again. In these cases there are different methods of being able to recover those images deleted by mistake. To do this, follow these steps:
From the gallery
Keep in mind that mostly when we upload a photograph to the account it usually be stored in the device gallery. However, on some occasions we upload an image directly from the application’s camera and they don’t usually save to mobile.
For that said photograph is stored in the terminal, you need to configure the option “Original publications” of the app.
To execute this process, follow the steps that we will explain below:
- Enter the IG app and go to your profile, there select the three lines to open the menu.
- There select the section of “Setting” which is at the end of the list.
- In the new window that appears select “Bill”.
- Now click on the option “Original publications”.
- There you will see three options which you must activate with the help of the switch. These options will allow you save all your publications directly to the gallery of your smartphone.
In this way, you will have a kind of backup in the memory of your terminal, this will allow you recover those images that you delete by mistake from the app.
As we already know, every time we go to post a new image or video on the Instagram app we have the possibility of link said content with other social networks, either Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Ok.ru or Amoeba. This will create a kind of backup where everything the content published on this social network I know will publish simultaneously in any of the above that we have selected.
The configuration of this can be done either at the time of upload content or later by “Setting”. To do this we do the following steps:
- In the case of link account when we are uploading content we have to upload the photo that we wish through the app’s camera.
- After apply the filters and click on “Next” A new window will appear where we find the section of “Publish also in”, in this case we select the other social network where we want to share the content, and finally we press on “Share”.
- The other way is through “Settings”> “Account”.
- Inside the menu “Accounts”, we find the option of “Linked accounts”.
- There they will appear to us the options available where we can share the content we upload, simply select that social network with which you want to start sharing all the content you upload to this platform.
This will allow you to have a kind of backup for those moments where you delete content by mistake or for some reason some publication is deleted. In that case you simply have to enter “Facebook” if you have been chosen and look for said photo again within the folder of “Instagram” automatically created on Facebook.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉