To find a job It is something that has changed in a brutal way in the last decade. With the internet connection already available even in our pockets, finding job offers and submitting applications for a job is something that can be done from anywhere, without having to print resumes and hand-deliver them to the corresponding business managers . Digital has taken the reins in the 21st century.
That is why they exist platforms like Infojobs. This website is known for being the epicenter of work today, allowing companies to put their job offers to search for the best candidates and so that those who are interested can apply for the position and show all their skills, justifying them with a Online CVs that they upload and can constantly update with all the experience they accumulate or with what they learn.
There are many facilities that this platform provides, but there are those who dare to abandon it for many reasons. There are people who, no matter how hard they try, fail to pass any selection process here, who end up frustrated by not getting it or who even achieve a stability that makes them not need these services. Reasons to want to know how to delete an Infojobs account there’s a lot.
Steps to cancel the Infojobs account permanently
In this guide We are going to shed some light on this point, explaining the process to follow to unsubscribe step by step. If what you want is to say goodbye to your account at Infojobs forever, we are going to give you the guidelines that you must comply with on any currently supported device. In addition, we also help you know how to proceed in case you want to delete yourself from a job offer in which you registered by mistake, giving you the necessary guidelines to follow in this case.
If you want cancel your Infojobs account permanently, there are several methods that depend on the device to be used. We are going to explain the steps to follow both through PC and from your mobile phone with the app:
Delete from PC
- Enter the address https://www.infojobs.net through your browser.
- Click the button “Access” and enter the data to log in.
- Fill in the access form to complete the login correctly.
- make click on your profile picture, available in the upper right menu.
- Now, click on the option “Settings” found in the top menu.
- Scroll down to press “Unsubscribe.”
- Check the boxes you want to delete and leave those you want to keep for a future incorporation to the platform and click on “I want to unsubscribe.”
- Choose the reasons for your decision, enter the password to your profile and click on “Confirm withdrawal.”
Unsubscribe from mobile (Android and iOS)
- Enter the Infojobs app from your smartphone and log in with your user account
- Tap the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner. Then press “Settings” in the dropdown.
- Scroll down and click on “Unsubscribe.”
- Enter your user data again.
- Scroll down and click on “I want to unsubscribe.”
- Mark one of the reasons listed, write your password in the field provided and press “Confirm withdrawal” to end.
How to cancel an offer registration in Infojobs?
* There is no option to cancel an offer registration in Infojobs; but there is a way delete them all.
Follow the simple steps that I show you below:
- Login with your account at Infojobs.
- Go to your profile clicking on your photo.
- Go into “Settings”.
- Access the section “Unsubscribe” clicking on it.
- Check the box now “Eliminate all my applications for job offers” and then press the button “save”.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉