The Microsoft Word word processor keeps a world of secrets that when discovered help us considerably to carry out our task quickly and efficiently.
There are different shortcuts, and also options or alternatives, provided by this powerful text tool that we are directly unaware of.
In this article We will talk about how you can delete a graphic in a Word document, as well as we will also mention how we can delete a blank sheet. We will teach you step by step for each of these situations.
Steps to remove a blank page from Microsoft Word
Many times when we write a document in Word we realize, when we preview the print, that we have a blank sheet at the end of the document, which is too much for us and is not very neat.
This happens many times because we finish writing at the end of the page and press “Enter” and immediately one more blank page opens.
In order to delete this sheet, we will have to follow the steps shown below:
- We place the cursor in the last paragraph that we have written
- We select “Suppress”
In this way the page that we have blank will disappear, if it does not, it is because we have put the cursor wrong or there is some text on the page that we want to delete and we cannot.
How to delete a sheet with graphics and text in Word?
Some Word documents we need to work with graphics which are added as a figure somewhere in the document.
When we need to remove this graphic we will simply do these steps:
- Click on the same graph, we will notice that all the corners and edges of the same were selected, indicating that the selection is correct with some circles with white fill
- Then we press “Suppress”
If we want not to delete the graphic, but to change its size to something smaller, we will do these steps:
- We select the graph by clicking on it
- With the mouse we select one of the corners positioning it in the white circles
- We drag it, while clicking, towards the center until it is the size we want
How to restore a page that I recently deleted from a document in Word?
If we need to recover a page that we have recently deleted in a Word document, we can perform these steps:
- With the command “Undo write”, or we directly press the combination “Ctrl + Z”
What it does is go back each of the actions we have performed.
Another option is to be able to recover the document without saving by doing this procedure:
- We’re going to “Archive”
- We select “Open”
- We choose “Documents”
- Later in the folder “Recover documents without saving”
- In this folder there will be a list of all those documents that can still be recovered
- We click on it and we will return to the version prior to the edition
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉