People have found the internet to be a place full of possibilities. From information to socializing and meeting people are part of the things that can be carried out within the network, being social networks a place that combines both aspects in a masterful way. These platforms register a truly overwhelming daily user movement, proving that they are a trend that is here to stay.
Thus, we can find networks of all kinds. From those destined to the sending of short messages, as is the case of Twitter; even others designed to enjoy multimedia content above all. This last case is that of Pinterest, a social network designed for artists, for photography and video lovers wanting to enter a place full of content to enjoy to the fullest and even in which to contribute their own grain of sand to share it with others.
It is something halfway between the social network as such and the microblogging platform, which gives it versatility and a fairly high number of functions. Even so, it is possible that users will appear who decide to unsubscribe because they are not comfortable, because they have been bored with what it offers or because they do not fit with the philosophy it has, even having several accounts and wanting to focus on only one to enhance it to the maximum may be reason to wonder how to delete a Pinterest account.
Steps to cancel the Pinterest account permanently
That is the point we are going to address here. This guide explains step by step what you must do to close your profile permanently and be able to focus on another or, simply, put Pinterest aside. No matter what reason you have for making this decision, we take care of making it easy for you so that you can unsubscribe quickly and without complications.
For permanently cancel the Pinterest accountYou just have to follow the steps that we are going to indicate below. In addition, we remind you that, if you regret it, you will only have to log in again to recover your user account.
Delete from PC
- Open your Web navigator and enter the following URL: https://www.pinterest.es/
- Press the button “Log in”.
- Sign in with your corresponding data.
- Press the button with three ellipsis .
- In the drop-down, click “Edit settings”.
- Within this new screen that you have in front of you, within the section of “Account Basics”, Go down until you find the option “Deactivate account” and click on it.
- In the pop-up window, choose one of the reasons that appears and press the button “Disable my account”.
- Done this, you will have to confirm the unsubscribe from the email that they have sent you to your email that you have linked to Pinterest, with this you will have already removed your profile.
Unsubscribe from your mobile (Android and iOS)
- Open the Pinterest app. If you don’t have it, you must download it from the App Store if you use iPhone or from Google play if you use Android.
- Once inside, you must log in with any of the options you have available. If you use the mail, remember to respect upper and lower case with the password.
- Now, in the bottom bar, press the icon at the bottom right with the text “Saved”.
- In the new menu, press the nut symbol in the upper right to access a dropdown. Inside it, press the option “Edit settings”.
- Descend now until you reach the option “Deactivate account”. Click on it.
- In the pop-up window, press the button again “Deactivate account”.
- As in the desktop version, you will be notified via email to confirm the cancellation, just open the email and click on “Yes, close account“and you will have completed the closing process.
Done! you have already deleted the profile, as in all cases, you will have 14 days to return to your account Without losing any data, once this period has passed you will no longer be able to return to this profile and you will have to create a new one.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will surely be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉