One of the most common mistakes of all or almost all people today is to subscribe to a large number of websites, social networks, YouTube videos, online retailers, among many others, all with the aim of receiving news and promotions from these websites.
However, how many times has it happened to you that you enter your Outlook inbox and find dozens of emails about jobs, concerts, earning money, discounts, promotions and all this is really tedious for you. Especially since this large amount of messages does not allow you to easily see the messages that really matter to you.
Therefore, if you are tired of seeing this large amount of information in your email, which grows every day, here we will show you how you can remove all your subscriptions and thus prevent these emails continue to appear in your account, for this follows in detail everything that we will explain in this post.
Why should I remove all subscriptions from my personal email?
There are many reasons why you should remove all subscriptions from your personal email, especially because by removing all of this you will be able to use your email only for what you really care about, keeping in mind that these subscriptions at the end become pure unimportant and worthless content.
This is how we are going to show you the main reasons why you should remove all this content from your Outlook account:
One of the main reasons why you should remove all this content from your email inbox is because automatically getting rid of all your subscriptions will put an end to SPAM. This way, you can avoid that strangers keep sending you a lot of messages every day, since all this ends up becoming junk mail.
Therefore, being able to remove all this advertising and products offered by email, will help you have better control over those messages that really interest you and that bring you an interest rate.
By taking out all the information you are not interested in from your email account you will be able to have a better organization with the one you are interested in. The fact is that you have probably opened your inbox and the first 30 or 40 emails end up being just SPAM, unimportant information that is simply taking up space in your email.
One way to get organized and be more attentive to the information you are interested in is to eliminate all this junk mail. In this way you will be able to have a better organization with the other messages you receive, being able to attend each one of them without distractions.
Clean up your mail
Without a doubt, removing all this unimportant third-party content will help you clean up your inbox, and that is how many times you will have removed a large amount of junk mail and within an hour you will have thousands of them again. Therefore, a good reason to cancel all your subscriptions is that it will help you have only the information that really interests you, thus avoiding the presence of third party content that only takes up space and wastes your time.
Time and productivity improvements
And finally, one of the most important reasons for eliminating all this information received by third parties, is that it will undoubtedly help you improve your productivity when working with your email. By not having messages that do not provide you with any type of interest or valuable information, you will be able to focus directly on the content that interests you and which you want to see and answer.
So, one of the main reasons why you should get rid of all your subscriptions is that it will help you make more use of your time and be more productive, especially if you are one of the users who works through their Outlook account.
However, here we will explain two ways to perform this procedure. To do so, follow the steps that we will show you below:
Directly from Spam
The first way we explain is to cancel this service directly in one of the spam mails you have received. In this case you must perform the following steps:
- The first thing is to enter your Outlook account with your username and password.
- When you are in your inbox, you must select the message you no longer want to receive and access it.
- Now at the top of the window, just above the email he has written you, you will find the “Unsubscribe” option, which you will select with a click.
- A window will open where you must select the “Unsubscribe” option again.
- Once you have done this you will have unsubscribed from that website, this will mean that you will not receive any further mail from that sender.
From the website of Unroll.me
In case you have hundreds of subscriptions in your Outlook account and you don’t want to cancel them one by one either because you find it too tedious, you can delete them all in one click through the Unroll.me portal, this being the fastest solution for you to get rid of all those third party messages that only fill your inbox with SPAM.
Unroll.me is one of the oldest tools for this type of activity and is still very useful for most users today. Therefore, in order to make use of it, you must perform the following steps:
- The first thing is to go directly to the “Unroll.me” website and there you will select the “Get Started now” button that appears on the main screen.
- Then you must select the email provider you use. In this case you must select “Outlook”.
- If you do not have your account open, you must enter your access data and then “Accept” the website’s privacy terms in order to continue with the process.
- You will then be shown a list of all the senders of newsletters. Here you must select the button “Unsubscribe” so that all these accounts are removed from your emails and you have to receive more unwanted emails from third parties.