There are many occasions in which our Android starts to go a little slower than normal, it is even possible that it hangs. Reason why most people We usually associate this situation with the fact that the mobile phone has almost no storage capacity.
The truth is that despite the other factors, this is true, but many times we do not take adequate measures, Because in these cases most people begin to delete photos, videos and even applications, thinking that this will solve the problem.
And maybe this measure if it works a little, although We are forgetting something very important, the temporary files or the application cache. That is why in this article we are going to explain a little what they are and how you can remove them from your device to increase its capacity and performance.
What applications leave temporary files on my Android smartphone?
Temporary files They are created by the applications found on our computers when they require a little extra memory, or when a backup is required to avoid losing current information.
These are usually removed when the tool is closed, returning the space back to its place. However, some leave certain residues to be used the next time and so on, until many times they saturate the device with unnecessary information.
In general, those that leave these files on our Android are those that consume a lot of Internet data. It may well be the browser, instant messaging processors or social networks. Adding to this, video games that need a connection to the network to work.
What are the benefits of deleting virtual memory data from Android?
Always keep the mobile in an optimal state It is priceless, and one of the most common ways for this state to be maintained over time is to remove the cache and temporary files from the system.
Some of the benefits are the following:
- Better RAM performance. Well, the mobile will have a higher performance when it comes to multitasking.
- It will increase the response speed Of the device.
- You will noticeably clear the storage space in case you have little left.
- You avoid overheating the equipment, and you prevent it from hanging on you if it ever happens.
- Higher battery performance. The reason is that with this we are closing programs that could be running in the background.
- Higher level of security. As we know, all malicious data with which third parties install spy codes are also archived.
Don’t worry about wondering if this will delete any user data or an important file, Because this only deletes those that are temporary and that the app is able to recover and create when needed, that is, every time it runs.
Steps to remove virtual memory from your Android quickly and easily
We will quickly see how we can eliminate them from the application management itself, and also using external tools.
We recommend doing this every so often, it could be every month or every 15 days, this because there are many that generate more garbage than others and therefore occupy more storage. Conversely it is not advisable to do it daily.
Clear browser data
In this way we will avoid problems with security and navigation:
- The first thing we will do is delete the temporary files from the browsers, for that we enter the one of our preference.
- After this we will click on the button “More options”, that in the case of Google Chrome this is identified with 3 vertical points located in the upper right corner.
- Then, we are going to choose the option in the pop-up tab “Record”.
- On the next screen we must click where it says “Clear browsing data”.
- Finally here we choose the boxes of the “Site data and cookies” and of “Cached files and images”, then we will give you in “Delete data”.
With this we clean the device of all the browser cache.
Clear app data
Fortunately, this operating system provides us with the possibility of eliminating the cache or temporary files of all our apps, without the need for an external tool.
To do this, we just have to follow the following steps:
- To do this same cleaning with each of the applications, we must enter the “Settings” system and then we will have to go to “Applications”.
- Successively, we will click on the second option located at the top of the menu, this is the “Application Manager”.
- This action will direct us to a list of all we have installed on the mobile, among these we can choose the most used to delete the cache. Some that we can mention are: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Chrome, Instagram, Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, Outlook, Telegram, WhatsApp, YouTube, Samsung Internet, and others.
- As we have said, you must also enter social networks and video games that require an Internet connection.
- After choosing one, we are going to click on the option called “Storage”.
- Finally, we can choose the option of “Clear cache” which is below.
It is important to mention that here we must have a lot be careful not to delete the data, because although this does not delete the application, it can delete our account and our information, leaving it as if we had never used it.
With an external application
The process that we carry out in each of the forms shown above can be accelerated much more with a specific application for this task.
For this we have the tool “CCleaner”.
This same after clicking on “Analyze”, it will do a great survey of all the files saved on the computer and will dictate which of these are unnecessary or duplicate.
Between these files all those who are temporary also enter from your computer’s applications and browsers.
When the scan is finished we must click on “Clean” or “Clean” and the process of removing all of these will be carried out immediately.
List of the best applications to clean your Android from unnecessary files and improve its performance
Here are some of the most used and best valued tools when it comes to cleaning our mobile from junk files. All you have to do is look for them in Google Play Store.
Take a look at these apps that we offer you:
This is excellent for cleaning junk files on your mobile. It has a antimalware and antivirus service, in addition to what they call a cooling system With which they lower the temperature of the mobile, leaving it more optimal for use.
*Note: This application is no longer available in the Google Play store, RIP 🙁
This accessible app offers us an accelerator and CPU cooler, RAM memory cleaner, and memory optimizer that leaves the mobile in a fresh state and with an increase in its performance. To all this is added the ability to clean the device of junk files and clear the cache of applications.
Nox Cleaner presents us with a good variety of functions to optimize the operation of the Android device.
Among them we have the cleaning of repeated, junk and temporary files, a performance accelerator, as well as a temperature reducer. Finally has a antivirus system that protects the computer from any external threat.
All these functions together make a very complete combo for the team.
AVG Cleaner is very similar to the one we showed in the previous CCleaner example, and it is not for nothing that these two dominate in this area of cleaning mobile phones and even computers. Particularly focuses on scanning all mobile data to later dictate which ones should be eliminated.
This is the last application on this list, with which we can perform multiple activities to improve the performance of our Android.
In addition to the junk file cleaner, it presents a RAM memory cleaner, which is very useful to speed up the processes of the same. LikewiseIt has a notification cleaner and a simple but very functional antivirus for protection against threats.
*Note: This application is no longer available in the Google Play store, RIP 🙁
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, we will answer you as soon as possible, and it will also be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉